|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 3, Scene 4 | Part 2: Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To borrow her car
(b) To sell the house
(c) To help her pack
(d) To have lunch
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She makes him feel small
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) He is tired from work
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(b) She rarely sees drag queens
(c) She has never met him
(d) She did not think she took that much Valium
4. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
(a) Renounces his faith
(b) Agrees to divorce Harper
(c) Shouts his love as loud as he can
(d) Strips on the beach
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Chippendale furniture
(c) Whale oil
(d) Tropical fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
2. What historical twentieth century event happened the day God abandoned the Angels?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
5. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)