|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 7 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(b) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
(c) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(d) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
4. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
5. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis worry aloud will happen to Joe if he touches him in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
3. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)