Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) The raising of Lazarus
(c) Saul on the road to Taursus
(d) Jacob wrestling the Angel
2. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) The Exorcist
(b) The Omen
(d) Rosemary's Baby
3. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He fears Louis will leave him
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He was denying it to himself
(d) He doesn't want to worry Louis
4. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Penn Station
(b) Central Park
(c) Chambers Street
(d) East 57th Street
5. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
3. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
5. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)