Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She is ugly when high
(b) She makes him feel small
(c) He does not love her anymore
(d) He is tired from work
2. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) John Reed
(b) Joe Hill
(c) Leon Trotsky
(d) Emma Goldman
3. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) The Troubles will come
(b) A new harvest will grow
(c) The ozone layer will heal itself
(d) Christ will return to Earth
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Alexander Hamilton
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) John Haldemann
(d) Earl Warren
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He gets an erection
(b) He becomes paralyzed
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He sweats profusely
Short Answer Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)