|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The central court
(b) The bathroom
(c) The clerical pool
(d) The cafeteria
2. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(d) Travel agent
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Pray about it
(b) Ask his wife
(c) Quit his current job
(d) Sublet his apartment
4. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) She will ahve to go to Washington
(b) She is pregnant
(c) The world is ending
(d) Her husband is gay
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) In the shower
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
2. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
4. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
5. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)