|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A mirror
(b) A wooden stake
(c) A crucifix
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
(a) Jones Beach
(b) Fire Island
(c) St. Mark's Baths
(d) Central Park
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) He does not remember
(c) An eternity
(d) A week and and a half
4. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Nancy Reagan
(b) Ronald Reagan
(c) Alexander Haig
(d) Ed Meese
5. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
3. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)