|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
2. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Roy's file
(b) White scrubs
(c) Extra clipboards
(d) Additional staff
3. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Earl Warren
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) Alexander Hamilton
4. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
5. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
(a) A hairdresser
(d) A Mormon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
3. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
4. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
5. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)