|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 5 million dollars
(b) 1 million dollars
(c) 500,000 dollars
(d) An undisclosed amount
2. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(b) The Rosenberg execution
(c) The Alger Hiss case
(d) The Reagan Revolution
3. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
4. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(c) Mr. Lies
5. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Love's Breath in the Wind
(b) Silence of Ragged Plains
(c) In Love with the Night Mysterious
(d) Cold Hands of the Morning
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louis doing when Joe enters his apartment at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 8?
2. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
4. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
5. Which of the following qualities does Roy says he does not possess in Act 3, Scene 5?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)