|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Prior asks Harper if she is a Mormon in Act 3, Scene 3, what does she say she is?
(a) A Moron
(b) A psuedo-Mormon
(c) A jack Mormon
(d) An apostate
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
(a) St. Mark's Baths
(b) Central Park
(c) Jones Beach
(d) Fire Island
3. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Cold Hands of the Morning
(b) In Love with the Night Mysterious
(c) Silence of Ragged Plains
(d) Love's Breath in the Wind
4. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Harper is missing
(b) He has a bleeding ulcer
(c) He think he loves a man
(d) His mother is in New York
5. What is Louis doing when Joe enters his apartment at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
2. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
3. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)