|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(b) He fears Louis will leave him
(c) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(d) He was denying it to himself
2. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(b) Accepting responsibility
3. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He brain is deteriorating
(b) He is wracked with guilt
(c) He hasn't slept in days
(d) He is high on morphine
4. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Joan Jett
(b) Peggy Noonan
(c) Barbara Bush
(d) Grace Jones
5. In what part of the Angel's body has a torn muscle after she wrestles Prior in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her shoulder
(b) Her ankle
(c) Her thigh
(d) Her wrist
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the "prophet birds" in Belize's heaven?
2. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
4. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
5. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)