|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the Angel's body has a torn muscle after she wrestles Prior in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her thigh
(b) Her ankle
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her wrist
2. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He hasn't slept in days
(b) He is wracked with guilt
(c) He is high on morphine
(d) He brain is deteriorating
3. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(b) New York
(c) Salt Lake City
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Kiwi fruit
(b) Jergens lotion
(d) Cheap perfume
5. What is the identity of Harper's Eskimo?
(c) Mr. Lies
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. What is Prior Walter's response to the Angel at the end Of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)