|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following books written by presidents is not mentioned in Act 4, Scene 8?
(a) Where's the Rest of Me? by Ronald Reagan
(b) The Vantage Point by Lyndon Johnson
(c) Six Crises by Richard Nixon
(d) Profiles in Courage by John F. Kennedy
2. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Better Business Bureau
(b) The National Bar Association
(c) The FBI
(d) The Department of Justice
3. When Prior asks Harper if she is a Mormon in Act 3, Scene 3, what does she say she is?
(a) A psuedo-Mormon
(b) An apostate
(c) A Moron
(d) A jack Mormon
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) The raising of Lazarus
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) Saul on the road to Taursus
(d) David and Bathsheba
5. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
(b) Salt Lake City
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What news does Ethel Rosenberg deliver to Roy in Act 4, Scene 9?
3. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
4. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
5. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)