|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
(a) George Orwell
(b) Phillip Roth
(c) Thomas Pynchon
(d) Ayn Rand
2. When Prior asks Harper if she is a Mormon in Act 3, Scene 3, what does she say she is?
(a) An apostate
(b) A psuedo-Mormon
(c) A Moron
(d) A jack Mormon
3. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) She begins to cry
(b) She has an orgasm
(c) Her hair turns gray
(d) She passes out
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Alexander Hamilton
(d) Earl Warren
5. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
(a) Battery Park
(b) Central Park
(c) Rego Park
(d) Prospect Park
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
2. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
4. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)