|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
(a) The Bronx
2. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Her husband
(c) Joseph Welch
(d) Whitaker Chambers
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He is tired from work
(b) She makes him feel small
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) He does not love her anymore
4. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Additional staff
(b) Extra clipboards
(c) Roy's file
(d) White scrubs
5. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Taking the Lord's name in vain
(c) Calling so late
(d) Calling her "lady"
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
3. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)