|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Soils himself
(c) Passes out
(d) Leaves the apartment
2. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
(b) Park Slope
(c) Windsor Terrace
(d) Brooklyn Heights
3. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He think he loves a man
(b) His mother is in New York
(c) He has a bleeding ulcer
(d) Harper is missing
4. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
(a) Barbara Bush
(b) Grace Jones
(c) Peggy Noonan
(d) Joan Jett
5. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
(b) Whitaker Chambers
(c) Her husband
(d) Joseph Welch
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
2. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
3. Where has Harper been the whole time she thought she was in Antarctica?
4. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
5. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)