|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(b) The Father
(d) The Mother
2. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leaves the apartment
(b) Soils himself
(d) Passes out
3. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fishing spear
(b) A pine tree
(c) An oboe
(d) A polar bear
4. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
(c) Mr. Lies
(d) Her father
5. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Alger Hiss case
(b) The Rosenberg execution
(c) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(d) The Reagan Revolution
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
2. From what dead figure does Ethel Rosenberg send a "hello" in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
4. According to Joe in Act 4, Scene 4, why did he travel from Utah to New York?
5. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)