|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Prior keeps in his bed to ward off spirits in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) A wooden stake
(b) A crucifix
(d) A mirror
2. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(a) Accepting responsibility
3. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
(a) Renounces his faith
(b) Agrees to divorce Harper
(c) Strips on the beach
(d) Shouts his love as loud as he can
4. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(a) The Mother
(b) The Father
5. What is the name of the angel atop the fountain in Act 4, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What color is the star of Ethel Rosenberg's hate?
3. What does Harper bring with her when she enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
5. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)