|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason Joe gives for declining Roy's Justice Department offer in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) His mother is in New York
(b) He has a bleeding ulcer
(c) Harper is missing
(d) He think he loves a man
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
(a) Thomas Pynchon
(b) Phillip Roth
(c) Ayn Rand
(d) George Orwell
3. What is Roy Cohn most proud of in his entire career?
(a) The Army-McCarthy hearings
(b) The Reagan Revolution
(c) The Rosenberg execution
(d) The Alger Hiss case
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Earl Warren
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) John Haldemann
5. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
2. What does Henry tell Belize he should have in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)