|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(b) Jergens lotion
(c) Kiwi fruit
2. What is the name of the angel atop the fountain in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He is high on morphine
(b) He hasn't slept in days
(c) He brain is deteriorating
(d) He is wracked with guilt
4. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) A week and and a half
(d) He does not remember
Short Answer Questions
1. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
2. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)