|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 9 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) He brain is deteriorating
(b) He is high on morphine
(c) He is wracked with guilt
(d) He hasn't slept in days
3. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt
(b) Earl Warren
(c) Alexander Hamilton
(d) John Haldemann
5. What color is the star of Ethel Rosenberg's hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
4. In what city does the main portion of Act 1, Scene 1 of Perestroika take place?
5. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)