|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Freak out
(b) Leave him
(c) Touch him
(d) Call the hospital
2. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) Mr. Lies
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) John Reed
(b) Leon Trotsky
(c) Emma Goldman
(d) Joe Hill
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) He does not remember
(b) 2 days
(c) A week and and a half
(d) An eternity
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
3. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)