|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) John Reed
(c) Emma Goldman
(d) Joe Hill
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(b) A history
3. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
(a) Her unpresupposing manner
(b) Her quietness
(c) Her unfriendliness
(d) Her style fo dress
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Jergens lotion
(b) Cheap perfume
(c) Kiwi fruit
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He is tired from work
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) She makes him feel small
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)