|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 1 million dollars
(b) 500,000 dollars
(c) An undisclosed amount
(d) 5 million dollars
2. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Touch him
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Freak out
3. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(c) Mr. Lies
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(a) A history
5. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Joe Hill
(c) John Reed
(d) Emma Goldman
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)