|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) He does not remember
(d) A week and and a half
2. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) Mr. Lies
3. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(b) He fears Louis will leave him
(c) He was denying it to himself
(d) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
4. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A puppy
(c) A pill
(d) A homo
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He sweats profusely
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He gets an erection
Short Answer Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
2. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
4. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)