|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Nancy Reagan
(c) Ed Meese
(d) Ronald Reagan
2. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(b) Tropical fruit
(d) Chippendale furniture
3. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(d) Mr. Lies
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(b) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(c) Go to the roof and leap off
(d) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
5. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Call the hospital
(b) Freak out
(c) Leave him
(d) Touch him
Short Answer Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)