|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) Defecating blood
(c) New lesions
(d) Protein in urine
2. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(b) Kiwi fruit
(c) Jergens lotion
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leaves the apartment
(b) Soils himself
(d) Passes out
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(c) Tropical fruit
(d) Chippendale furniture
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
2. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
3. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
4. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)