|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Saul on the road to Taursus
(b) David and Bathsheba
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Jacob wrestling the Angel
2. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Leaves the apartment
(d) Soils himself
3. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Freak out
(b) Leave him
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Touch him
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) He does not remember
(c) 2 days
(d) A week and and a half
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Earl Warren
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) John Haldemann
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
3. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
4. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)