|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) A hot spike
(b) An overgrown garden
(c) A dead planet
(d) A void
2. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(b) Mr. Lies
3. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 1 million dollars
(b) An undisclosed amount
(c) 5 million dollars
(d) 500,000 dollars
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) John Reed
(b) Emma Goldman
(c) Joe Hill
(d) Leon Trotsky
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)