|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The FBI
(b) The Department of Justice
(c) The National Bar Association
(d) The Better Business Bureau
2. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Teddy Roosevelt
(b) John Haldemann
(c) Alexander Hamilton
(d) Earl Warren
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Nancy Reagan
(b) Ronald Reagan
(c) Ed Meese
(d) Alexander Haig
4. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) He is tired from work
(c) She makes him feel small
(d) She is ugly when high
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Chippendale furniture
(b) Whale oil
(c) Tropical fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
4. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)