|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(c) Accepting responsibility
2. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To sell the house
(b) To have lunch
(c) To borrow her car
(d) To help her pack
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) John Reed
(c) Joe Hill
(d) Emma Goldman
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) In the closet
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In bed
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Blacking out
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Defecating blood
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
4. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)