|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) Rosemary's Baby
(b) The Omen
(d) The Exorcist
2. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He fears Louis will leave him
(d) He was denying it to himself
3. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill
(b) A homo
(d) A puppy
4. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(b) Mr. Lies
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Blacking out
(d) New lesions
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
2. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
3. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
4. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)