|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) An overgrown garden
(b) A void
(c) A dead planet
(d) A hot spike
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(a) A history
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Tropical fruit
(b) Chippendale furniture
(c) Whale oil
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) In the closet
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In bed
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) Protein in urine
(c) Defecating blood
(d) New lesions
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
3. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
4. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)