|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
(a) Mr. Lies
(b) Her father
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He gets an erection
(b) He becomes paralyzed
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He sweats profusely
3. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(d) Accepting responsibility
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He was denying it to himself
(d) He fears Louis will leave him
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) He does not remember
(c) A week and and a half
(d) 2 days
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
3. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)