|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(c) A history
3. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(b) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(c) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(d) Go to the roof and leap off
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He was denying it to himself
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(d) He fears Louis will leave him
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(b) Jergens lotion
(d) Kiwi fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
2. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
4. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)