|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A puppy
(c) A pill
(d) A homo
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) The raising of Lazarus
(c) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
5. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Department of Justice
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) The FBI
(d) The National Bar Association
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)