|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) In bed
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In the closet
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She is ugly when high
(b) He is tired from work
(c) He does not love her anymore
(d) She makes him feel small
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) A week and and a half
(c) He does not remember
(d) 2 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
4. Who does Harper realize is the "man with the knives?"
5. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)