|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
(a) Her unpresupposing manner
(b) Her style fo dress
(c) Her unfriendliness
(d) Her quietness
2. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 1 million dollars
(b) 500,000 dollars
(c) 5 million dollars
(d) An undisclosed amount
3. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Saul on the road to Taursus
(b) David and Bathsheba
(c) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(d) The raising of Lazarus
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) A week and and a half
(c) He does not remember
(d) An eternity
5. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
2. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
3. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. To what does Joe Pitt compare his heart in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)