|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
(c) Mr. Lies
2. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) An undisclosed amount
(b) 5 million dollars
(c) 1 million dollars
(d) 500,000 dollars
3. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Tropical fruit
(b) Chippendale furniture
(d) Whale oil
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(c) Accepting responsibility
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
5. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)