|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She makes him feel small
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) He is tired from work
(d) She is ugly when high
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Cheap perfume
(c) Jergens lotion
(d) Kiwi fruit
4. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) Alexander Hamilton
(b) John Haldemann
(c) Earl Warren
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
5. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
(a) To help her pack
(b) To sell the house
(c) To have lunch
(d) To borrow her car
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)