|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 9 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) In the bath tub
(c) On the sofa
(d) On the floor
2. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(b) Accepting responsibility
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) He is tired from work
(c) She makes him feel small
(d) She is ugly when high
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) A week and and a half
(b) 2 days
(c) An eternity
(d) He does not remember
5. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
2. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)