|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 4, Scene 5 | Part 2: Act 4, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For doing what does Hannah chastise the policeman she speaks to on the phone in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Calling her "lady"
(c) Calling so late
(d) Taking the Lord's name in vain
2. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Follow your heart
(b) Abandon what hurts you
(c) Break the law
3. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Vice President Bush
(b) Ed Koch
(c) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(d) Rock Hudson
4. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
5. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She threw them in the river
(b) She gave them to a homeless woman
(c) She burned them
(d) She lost them in the subway
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
2. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
3. When Prior tells Belize his wet dream involved a woman who is not "conventional," to whom does Belize suggest he is referring?
4. Where is the apartment where Hannah arrives?
5. Before hanging up on Joe, for what does Hannah chastise him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)