Part 1: Act 1, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 2 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 3
1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(b) Le Cage aux Folles
(c) A Little Night Music
(d) Les Miserables
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) St. Louis
(b) Rapid City
(c) Salt Lake City
(d) Las Vegas
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Quit his current job
(b) Sublet his apartment
(c) Pray about it
(d) Ask his wife
5. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(b) Travel agent
6. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) The ozone layer will heal itself
(b) Christ will return to Earth
(c) A new harvest will grow
(d) The Troubles will come
Part 1: Act 1, Scene 4 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 5
7. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Emma Goldman
(c) Joe Hill
(d) John Reed
This section contains 4,119 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)