Part 1: Act 1, Scene 1 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 2 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 3
* Rabbi Chemelwitz speaks about the old migration to America at Sarah Ironson's funeral.
* Roy Cohn offers Joe Pitt a job with the Justice Department.
* Harper Pitt talks to Mr. Lies about her constant unease with the world.
Part 1: Act 1, Scene 4 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 5
* Prior tells Louis about his first Karposis Sarcoma lesion.
* Joe and Harper discuss the possibility of moving to Washington DC.
* Louis asks Rabbi Chemelwitz what awaits him in punishment if he leaves Prior.
Part 1: Act 1, Scene 6 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 7
* Louis and Joe meet each other in the bathroom of the Federal Court of Appeals.
* Prior and and Harper meet each other in a dream/hallucination.
* Prior tells Harper that Joe is gay.
* Prior hears the voice of the Angel for the first time.
Part 1: Act 1, Scene 8 | Part 1: Act 1, Scene 9
* Harper asks Joe is he is gay...
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)