|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harry visits the dominatrix for the first time, where does he find someone tied up?
2. What work does Harry recommend Chastain and his team for when meeting with the FBI agents?
3. How many of the license plate numbers that Elias gave Pelfry was he able to match up to car wash receipts?
4. Who does Garwood say would never keep a throw away gun?
5. Who does Harry ask to release Sheehan from police custody?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Harry asks the Kincaids about going to the car wash?
2. Why does Sheehan become a suspect in the Elias case for a second time?
3. What happens when Harry looks over Elias' case files again before giving them to Entrenkin?
4. What happens after Eleanor loses her job?
5. In Chapter 27, what does Harry tell Irving and Lindell?
6. What does Harry think Elias was assuming about Harris' fingerprints on Stacey Kincaid's notebook?
7. What does the car wash subpoena make Harry realize about Elias' letters?
8. What happens after Harry picks up Chastain for his role in the Elias murder?
9. What happens when Harry visits Harris for the first time?
10. What upsets Harry most about the fire in the shopping center?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is the theme of justice explored in "Angels Flight"? What commentary is made about justice? How does formal justice compare to informal justice?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast two of the investigations that take place in this novel. Consider who is working on them, the methods they use, and the outcome.
Essay Topic 3
How is Harry the hero of this novel? How does the author create Harry to be a hero from the beginning? What keeps Harry realistic?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)