|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harry discovers his wife at home, where does she say she was the night before?
2. Who do Harry and Entrenkin meet with at the Hollywood station after hearing about the shopping center fire?
3. Who thinks it is necessary to question Sheehan for the Elias case?
4. During his investigation, what does Harry discover about how Elias felt about winning the Black Warrior case?
5. What does Mrs. Kincaid say she did after learning Harris was innocent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlotte's Web incriminate Sam Kincaid?
2. What does Irving announce at his final press conference?
3. What happens after Eleanor loses her job?
4. Why do Harry and his team search the Kincaid residence in Chapter 32?
5. What does the car wash subpoena make Harry realize about Elias' letters?
6. After the FBI join the Elias case, what deal does Harry make with them?
7. What happens when Harry looks over Elias' case files again before giving them to Entrenkin?
8. What happens when Harry visits Harris for the first time?
9. Why does Sheehan become a suspect in the Elias case for a second time?
10. In Chapter 27, what does Harry tell Irving and Lindell?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Harry the hero of this novel? How does the author create Harry to be a hero from the beginning? What keeps Harry realistic?
Essay Topic 2
Chastain's death at the end of the novel is ironic. Describe why Chastain's death is ironic and how this impacts the development of the novel.
Essay Topic 3
How is the theme of justice explored in "Angels Flight"? What commentary is made about justice? How does formal justice compare to informal justice?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)