|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While searching Elias' office, why do Harry and Rider go to a website for a dominatrix?
2. Who finds Elias' body?
3. What does Robbery Homicide search for, before searching the bodies?
4. What does Harris claim the Robbery Homicide Unit did to him during questioning?
5. Why don't the central detectives respond to the call about the discovery of Elias' body?
Short Essay Questions
1. During Harry's first press conference, what does he learn about the Elias case?
2. What does Harry see on the walls of the Elias' house the first time he visits?
3. What is Michael Harris suing the police for?
4. What does Irving say to help calm Harry down about investigating the Elias case?
5. Why does Harry fear investigating his fellow police officers in the Elias case?
6. How does Harry find out Elias' address?
7. How does Harry treat Chastain in Chapter 15?
8. Why does Harry call a casino while searching Elias' apartment?
9. How does Harry respond to Harris' allegations?
10. What does the scratch on Elias' arm tell Harry about his murder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Harry's wife play a role in Harry's work in "Angels Flight"? How do the changes in Harry's relationship change him in other ways? What does Harry's relationship with his wife reveal?
Essay Topic 2
How is the theme of justice explored in "Angels Flight"? What commentary is made about justice? How does formal justice compare to informal justice?
Essay Topic 3
How does having several police teams and federal agents impact the cases in "Angels Flight"? What is revealed about each group as they work together?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)