|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Edgar is searching Elias' apartment, what item has been moved from where Harry said it was?
2. What does the coroner's assistant give Harry in Chapter 5?
3. What does Entrenkin tell Harry about the Elias case in Chapter 12?
4. Why did Elias have an apartment in addition to his house?
5. Where does Harry stand during his first press conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry see on the walls of the Elias' house the first time he visits?
2. What does Janis Langwiser think about Harry's search warrant for Elias' belongings in Chapter 10?
3. What does the scratch on Elias' arm tell Harry about his murder?
4. Why does Harry send everyone but Chastain up the elevator in Chapter 10?
5. How is Elias' body identified?
6. What does Harry find in Elias' apartment the first time he goes there, that help him with his case?
7. What did Edgar and his IAD partner discover about Perez when they spoke to her family?
8. Before his first press conference, what does Harry accuse the RHI police of doing?
9. How does Harry find out Elias' address?
10. In Chapter 4, how does Garwood believe the shots against Elias were fired?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does having several police teams and federal agents impact the cases in "Angels Flight"? What is revealed about each group as they work together?
Essay Topic 2
How is the theme of justice explored in "Angels Flight"? What commentary is made about justice? How does formal justice compare to informal justice?
Essay Topic 3
How is Michael Harris' character created to be sympathetic even though he is a criminal? What does an examination of Harris' character do for the reader?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)