|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry nearly crash his car in Chapter 23?
(a) There is an accident ahead of him.
(b) The back window breaks.
(c) He is yelling.
(d) He is shocked.
2. How is Chastain killed?
(a) Harry accidentally shoots him.
(b) By the rioters.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He overdoses.
3. Where does Harry find Sheehan dead?
(a) Sheehan's driveway.
(b) By the railroad tracks.
(c) The police office.
(d) Harry's porch.
4. Why does Harry say it is likely that Sam Kincaid killed Elias?
(a) Elias had tortured Sam.
(b) Harry doesn't have a firm reason why.
(c) Sam had a taste for killing.
(d) Elias was going to reveal Sam's secret.
5. Why is Sheehan's weapon being tested by the police?
(a) To see if it was used in the Elias murder.
(b) To see if Harris had touched it.
(c) To see if it works properly.
(d) To see if it was used against Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do before sitting down to talk with Mrs. Kincaid at her old house?
2. Why does Irving close the Kincaid case?
3. What does the subpoena for the car wash make Harry think of?
4. How is Chastain able to switch bullets to frame Sheehan?
5. What is unique about the dominatrix's website?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry warn the FBI about the Elias case?
2. What happens when Harry visits Harris for the first time?
3. How does Rider link the dominatrix's website with the Kincaid case?
4. What does Lindell tell Harry during his interview with Mrs. Kincaid in Chapter 31?
5. Why is Sheehan a suspect in the Elias murder case?
6. In Chapter 27, what does Harry tell Irving and Lindell?
7. What happens when Harry interviews the dominatrix?
8. Why does Sheehan become a suspect in the Elias case for a second time?
9. What happens after Harry picks up Chastain for his role in the Elias murder?
10. What does Harry learn from meeting with Elias' staff in Chapter 16?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)