|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheehan say he brought Harris in for questioning during the Kincaid investigation?
(a) Harris was found at the scene of her death.
(b) Kincaid's sister tipped him off.
(c) Harris' prints were found on Kincaid's notebooks.
(d) Irving brought Harris in.
2. What does Sheehan's wife say the Kincaid case did to Sheehan?
(a) Motivated him.
(b) Confused him.
(c) She didn't even know he worked the case.
(d) Changed him.
3. Who thinks it is necessary to question Sheehan for the Elias case?
4. Why does Sheehan say he struggles with depression?
(a) Because of all the recent murders.
(b) Because of his sister's death.
(c) Because of his treatment of Harris.
(d) Because of the death of Kincaid.
5. What does Harry learn Chastain found during his Black Warrior investigation?
(a) Video evidence.
(b) A written confession.
(d) A bloody pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Harris case, what did Elias plan to reveal?
2. Why does Rider think the illegal pictures of Stacey are still online?
3. Why does Mrs. Kincaid say Sam and D.C. Richter killed Stacey?
4. When Harry meets with Irving and Lindell in Chapter 27, what can he hear through his window?
5. Why is Sheehan brought in for questioning in the Elias case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What upsets Harry most about the fire in the shopping center?
2. What does Sheehan tell Harry about the Black Warrior case when they meet for drinks?
3. What happens when Harry asks the Kincaids about going to the car wash?
4. What happens after Eleanor loses her job?
5. What happens when Harry interviews the dominatrix?
6. How does Rider link the dominatrix's website with the Kincaid case?
7. Why does Sheehan become a suspect in the Elias case for a second time?
8. What does Harry think Elias was assuming about Harris' fingerprints on Stacey Kincaid's notebook?
9. How does Garwood describe Chastain's role in the Black Warrior case?
10. What does Harry warn the FBI about the Elias case?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)