|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does Pelfry help with the dominatrix lead?
(a) He says she visited with Harris the night of the murder.
(b) He does not help with it.
(c) He thinks Elias was a partner in her business.
(d) He can link her to Kincaid.
2. When Harry visits the dominatrix for the first time, where does he find someone tied up?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In the bathroom.
3. Who interviews the dominatrix from Harry's team?
(d) The FBI agent.
4. After the final press conference, how does Irving threaten Harry?
(a) He threatens his job.
(b) He threatens his safety.
(c) He threatens to sue him.
(d) He threatens his wife.
5. In the Harris case, what did Elias plan to reveal?
(a) He was going to run for Congress.
(b) The identity of the real murderer.
(c) How Harris got away with his crime.
(d) The corruption in the police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the license plate numbers that Elias gave Pelfry was he able to match up to car wash receipts?
2. After looking at the pictures and video of Stacey online, what does Harry conclude about her abuser?
3. What does Jenkins Pelfry tell Harry about the press' involvement in the Elias case?
4. Why does Harry say it is likely that Sam Kincaid killed Elias?
5. Who does Harry have get the search warrants he wants in Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry think Elias was assuming about Harris' fingerprints on Stacey Kincaid's notebook?
2. Why is Sheehan a suspect in the Elias murder case?
3. What happens when Harry asks the Kincaids to meet him at their old house?
4. What upsets Harry most about the fire in the shopping center?
5. What happens after Harry picks up Chastain for his role in the Elias murder?
6. What do Harry and Edgar learn about the car wash subpoena when they visit the car wash?
7. How does Charlotte's Web incriminate Sam Kincaid?
8. What happens after Eleanor loses her job?
9. What does Lindell tell Harry during his interview with Mrs. Kincaid in Chapter 31?
10. What happens when Harry returns home to his house after the press conference?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)