|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Entrenkin ask for all of Elias' files back?
(a) Because she is doing her own investigation.
(b) Because she is taking over his law firm.
(c) Because they are her legal property.
(d) Because they have been subpoenaed.
2. Why can't Elias' staff help in Chapter 16?
(a) They weren't at their offices.
(b) They said they were bound to secrecy.
(c) They didn't like Elias.
(d) They didn't know his strategy.
3. How is Chastain killed?
(a) He overdoses.
(b) Harry accidentally shoots him.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) By the rioters.
4. Why does Sheehan say he brought Harris in for questioning during the Kincaid investigation?
(a) Harris was found at the scene of her death.
(b) Irving brought Harris in.
(c) Kincaid's sister tipped him off.
(d) Harris' prints were found on Kincaid's notebooks.
5. How is Chastain's death described?
(a) As a tragedy.
(b) As a waste.
(c) As being ironic.
(d) As a form of justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheehan feel about the Elias case?
2. Why do Harry and Edgar go to Elias' private investigator in Chapter 23?
3. Why can't Eleanor find a new job?
4. Who is D.C. Richter?
5. What does Sheehan's wife say the Kincaid case did to Sheehan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Harry returns home to his house after the press conference?
2. What does Harry warn the FBI about the Elias case?
3. What does Mrs. Kincaid tell Harry when he meets with her at her old house?
4. Why are Harry's partners upset about the second press conference?
5. What does Harry learn from meeting with Elias' staff in Chapter 16?
6. What does Irving announce at his final press conference?
7. After the FBI join the Elias case, what deal does Harry make with them?
8. What does Lindell tell Harry during his interview with Mrs. Kincaid in Chapter 31?
9. Why do Harry and his team search the Kincaid residence in Chapter 32?
10. How does Rider link the dominatrix's website with the Kincaid case?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)