|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the detectives first send to the Elias' crime scene call for help?
(b) The FBI.
2. Why does Harry think Garwood lied about the order of the gun shots in the Elias case?
(a) To prove a point.
(b) To ruin the case.
(c) To protect someone.
(d) To protect himself.
3. Who finds Elias' body?
(a) A ticket salesman.
(b) A train operator.
(c) A widow.
(d) A janitor.
4. When Harry first looks at the bodies, what does he think happened?
(a) It was a murder-suicide.
(b) It was a robbery gone bad.
(c) It was clearly an accident.
(d) It was a fight that turned deadly.
5. Other than evidence about his cases, why is Harry so interested in Elias' case files?
(a) They give clues about his personal life.
(b) They are evidence that Harry has a right to see.
(c) They prove that he lies in court.
(d) They could name the killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Howard Elias a controversial lawyer?
2. How is Stacey Kincaid related to a well-known Los Angeles car salesman?
3. Why is Howard Elias rich?
4. In Chapter 5, who does Irving assign to the Elias case along with Harry?
5. Where does Harry stand during his first press conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry feel that Entrenkin will become part of the Elias case?
2. How does Mrs. Elias react when Harry comes to her house for the first time?
3. In Chapter 4, how does Garwood believe the shots against Elias were fired?
4. How is Elias' body identified?
5. During Harry's first press conference, what does he learn about the Elias case?
6. What does Harry find in Elias' apartment the first time he goes there, that help him with his case?
7. What did Edgar and his IAD partner discover about Perez when they spoke to her family?
8. After eating breakfast with his team, what message does Harry hear on his voice mail?
9. While searching Elias' desk, what things does Harry find?
10. Why does Harry call a casino while searching Elias' apartment?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)