|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry get into Elias' apartment before he has a search warrant?
(a) He pretends like he has one.
(b) He breaks in.
(c) He asks Mrs. Elias.
(d) He talks to the doorman.
2. What upsets Irving most about the way Harry searched Elias' office?
(a) He didn't bring his partners.
(b) He left a mess.
(c) He took things he shouldn't have.
(d) He didn't follow the rules of the warrant.
3. Why does Harry need Rider's help looking at a piece of paper found in Elias' office?
(a) Because it is blurry.
(b) Because it is in a different language.
(c) Because it is a printout from the internet.
(d) Because it is damaged.
4. What does Robbery Homicide search for, before searching the bodies?
(b) A letter.
(c) Shell casings.
(d) A knife.
5. What evidence does Harry provide Entrenkin with, supporting the idea that she had an affair with Elias?
(a) Her message to Elias.
(b) Extra keys on Elias' key ring.
(c) The missing phone book.
(d) A note written by Elias.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Elias have an apartment in addition to his house?
2. What does Harry give Entrenkin when he picks up the first set of Elias' files?
3. What job does Harry think Catalina Perez held before she died?
4. Why does Harry need the help of an assistant D.A. in getting a search warrant for Elias' apartment?
5. In Chapter 5, Harry and his partners decide who probably killed Elias. Who do they think it was?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)