|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry describe Frankie Sheehan in Chapter 3?
(a) A loyal cop.
(b) A good cop.
(c) A decent cop.
(d) A bad cop.
2. In Chapter 5, Harry and his partners decide who probably killed Elias. Who do they think it was?
(b) A random robber.
(c) A seasoned criminal.
(d) Someone who knew him.
3. What role does Captain Garwood play in the Robbery Homicide Department?
(b) Vice President.
4. Why is Howard Elias rich?
(a) He used gender issues to get clients.
(b) He used race tensions to get clients.
(c) He advertised on television.
(d) He used the union to get clients.
5. Where does Harry put the letter that was found on Elias' body?
(a) With the other evidence.
(b) In his briefcase.
(c) In the mail.
(d) In a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry initially feel about Harris' allegations against the Robbery Homicide Unit?
2. What does Chastain find on the lower level of the train during his second scan of the scene?
3. What makes Harry believe Elias' watch was stolen after he was dead?
4. In Chapter 12, where does Harry send his team while he returns to Elias' office?
5. Who does Harry have to wait for before looking at the items in Elias' office?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)