|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chastain threaten to have Harry punished in Chapter 10?
(a) For delaying an investigation.
(b) For roughing up an officer.
(c) For denying an officer a break.
(d) For sabotaging an investigation.
2. What role does Captain Garwood play in the Robbery Homicide Department?
(d) Vice President.
3. During the press conference, who does Harry learn will also join the Elias investigation?
(a) The CIA.
(b) Other local police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) His ex-partner.
4. How does Harry get into Elias' apartment before he has a search warrant?
(a) He breaks in.
(b) He pretends like he has one.
(c) He asks Mrs. Elias.
(d) He talks to the doorman.
5. What makes Harry believe Elias' watch was stolen after he was dead?
(a) Just a hunch.
(b) His scratches weren't bleeding.
(c) The fingerprints left behind.
(d) Nothing else was taken from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Edgar is searching Elias' apartment, what item has been moved from where Harry said it was?
2. Why does Harry need Rider's help looking at a piece of paper found in Elias' office?
3. Why don't the central detectives respond to the call about the discovery of Elias' body?
4. What job does Harry think Catalina Perez held before she died?
5. In Chapter 5, Harry and his partners decide who probably killed Elias. Who do they think it was?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)