|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chastain find on the lower level of the train during his second scan of the scene?
(a) A gun.
(b) A personal letter.
(d) Cigarette butts.
2. What makes Harry believe Elias' watch was stolen after he was dead?
(a) His scratches weren't bleeding.
(b) Nothing else was taken from him.
(c) Just a hunch.
(d) The fingerprints left behind.
3. Who does Irving want at the first press conference about Elias' death?
(a) No one but himself.
(b) Harry and his partners.
(c) The IAD.
(d) The district attorney.
4. What have the press nicknamed the Harris case?
(a) The Black Wiper.
(b) The Black Window.
(c) The Black Warrior.
(d) The Black Widow.
5. What does Harris claim the Robbery Homicide Unit did to him during questioning?
(a) Put his face in water.
(b) Tied his hands behind his back.
(c) Cut his arms.
(d) Shoved a pencil in his ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry get into Elias' apartment before he has a search warrant?
2. Why didn't the train operator know about the murders until after they happened?
3. What advice does Irving give Harry at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Why don't the central detectives respond to the call about the discovery of Elias' body?
5. What happens when Harris is tried in court?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)