|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Harry think Catalina Perez held before she died?
2. What advice does Irving give Harry at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Don't look too deeply.
(b) Do what is best.
(c) Ask for help.
(d) Let the chips fall.
3. What does the coroner's assistant give Harry in Chapter 5?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A picture.
(d) A secret note.
4. What role does Captain Garwood play in the Robbery Homicide Department?
(c) Vice President.
5. Why didn't the train operator know about the murders until after they happened?
(a) He was on break.
(b) He was looking the other way.
(c) The passengers were keeping him busy.
(d) The noise of the trains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry fear he won't get support if he works on the Howard Elias murder case?
2. What have the press nicknamed the Harris case?
3. Who finds Elias' body?
4. Why does Harry think Garwood lied about the order of the gun shots in the Elias case?
5. How is Stacey Kincaid related to a well-known Los Angeles car salesman?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)