|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry feel about Irving's first press conference?
(a) He thinks it is based on race.
(b) He thinks it is based on nothing.
(c) He thinks it is based on fame.
(d) He thinks it is based on lies.
2. Besides Irving, who else speaks at the first press conference?
(a) The head of public relations.
(b) The Inspector General.
3. In Chapter 26, who does Harry want search warrants for?
(a) Elias' family.
(b) Juan Portel.
(c) Sam Kincaid.
(d) Harris' family.
4. Why does Sheehan say he brought Harris in for questioning during the Kincaid investigation?
(a) Harris' prints were found on Kincaid's notebooks.
(b) Kincaid's sister tipped him off.
(c) Irving brought Harris in.
(d) Harris was found at the scene of her death.
5. What does Mrs. Kincaid say when Harry asks her if anyone else knew she went to the car wash?
(a) She insists no one else knew.
(b) She says it doesn't matter.
(c) She says her husband knew.
(d) She says she doesn't know who knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irving say Entrenkin reacted to news of Elias' death?
2. After finding Sheehan dead, what does Harry learn about the gunshots?
3. What makes Harry believe Elias' watch was stolen after he was dead?
4. Who does Harry ask to release Sheehan from police custody?
5. In Chapter 6, how many men does Harry send to talk to Perez's family?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)