|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry put the letter that was found on Elias' body?
(a) In a fire.
(b) In the mail.
(c) With the other evidence.
(d) In his briefcase.
2. How does Harry first learn that Elias had a mole inside the police department?
(a) From Elias' emails.
(b) From a letter in Elias' desk.
(c) From Elias' answering machine.
(d) From Elias' notebooks.
3. How does the black community respond to the release of Sheehan?
(a) They throw parties.
(b) They write letters to the editor.
(c) They hold secret meetings.
(d) They set fires.
4. Who is D.C. Richter?
(a) The Kincaid's security chief.
(b) The Kincaid's assistant.
(c) Harry's assistant.
(d) Harry's security chief.
5. How does Harry get into Elias' apartment before he has a search warrant?
(a) He talks to the doorman.
(b) He asks Mrs. Elias.
(c) He pretends like he has one.
(d) He breaks in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Elias have an apartment in addition to his house?
2. Why can't Elias' staff help in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Harry find in the field where Kincaid was killed?
4. How many of the license plate numbers that Elias gave Pelfry was he able to match up to car wash receipts?
5. How does Harry feel about Irving's first press conference?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)