|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is too dangerous to approach Harris until they know more about his case?
2. Which shot does Harry think hit Elias last?
(a) The one in the butt.
(b) The one in the head.
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) The one in the hand.
3. What does Harris claim the Robbery Homicide Unit did to him during questioning?
(a) Put his face in water.
(b) Shoved a pencil in his ear.
(c) Tied his hands behind his back.
(d) Cut his arms.
4. Around what time are Perez and Elias murdered?
5. Besides Irving, who else speaks at the first press conference?
(a) The Inspector General.
(d) The head of public relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sheehan's weapon being tested by the police?
2. Why didn't the train operator know about the murders until after they happened?
3. While Edgar is searching Elias' apartment, what item has been moved from where Harry said it was?
4. Who does Harry have to wait for before looking at the items in Elias' office?
5. What does Sheehan's wife say the Kincaid case did to Sheehan?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)