|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry feel about Irving's first press conference?
(a) He thinks it is based on fame.
(b) He thinks it is based on lies.
(c) He thinks it is based on race.
(d) He thinks it is based on nothing.
2. How does Chastain say he knew Elias?
(a) In passing.
(b) He won't answer the question.
(c) Not very well.
3. When Harry visits Elias' house for the first time, who opens the door?
(a) A teenager.
(b) An elderly man.
(c) No one opens it.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
4. How does Harry describe Frankie Sheehan in Chapter 3?
(a) A bad cop.
(b) A good cop.
(c) A loyal cop.
(d) A decent cop.
5. What is Michael Harris arrested for?
(a) Rape and larceny.
(b) Kidnapping and murder.
(c) Rape and murder.
(d) Kidnapping and larceny.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Harry first talk to Frankie about the Elias murder?
2. What advice does Irving give Harry at the end of Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 6, how many men does Harry send to talk to Elias' family?
4. When Harry leaves Elias' house for the first time, what stands out to him most?
5. What role does Captain Garwood play in the Robbery Homicide Department?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)