|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which shot does Garwood think hit Elias first?
(a) The one in the butt.
(b) The one in the hand.
(c) The one in the head.
(d) He isn't sure.
2. Who do the detectives first send to the Elias' crime scene call for help?
(b) The FBI.
3. How is Stacey Kincaid related to a well-known Los Angeles car salesman?
(a) She is his daughter.
(b) She is his step-daughter.
(c) She is his granddaughter.
(d) She is his niece.
4. Why didn't the train operator know about the murders until after they happened?
(a) He was looking the other way.
(b) He was on break.
(c) The passengers were keeping him busy.
(d) The noise of the trains.
5. How does Harry describe Frankie Sheehan in Chapter 3?
(a) A decent cop.
(b) A good cop.
(c) A bad cop.
(d) A loyal cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Elias' body?
2. Who calls Harry while he is waiting for his wife to come home in Chapter 1?
3. How many times does Garwood think the shooter shot Elias?
4. When Harry leaves Elias' house for the first time, what stands out to him most?
5. What happens when Harris is tried in court?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)