|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Harry first looks at the bodies, what does he think happened?
(a) It was a robbery gone bad.
(b) It was a fight that turned deadly.
(c) It was clearly an accident.
(d) It was a murder-suicide.
2. What does Robbery Homicide search for, before searching the bodies?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) A knife.
(d) A letter.
3. How does Chastain say he knew Elias?
(b) Not very well.
(c) He won't answer the question.
(d) In passing.
4. Why didn't the train operator know about the murders until after they happened?
(a) He was looking the other way.
(b) He was on break.
(c) The passengers were keeping him busy.
(d) The noise of the trains.
5. Who does Harry call from the bathroom of Elias' apartment?
(a) His ex-partner.
(b) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) His lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the detectives first send to the Elias' crime scene call for help?
2. Why does Harry need the help of an assistant D.A. in getting a search warrant for Elias' apartment?
3. Where does Harry put the letter that was found on Elias' body?
4. When Harry visits Elias' house for the first time, who opens the door?
5. In Chapter 1, what type of police officers are swarming the scene?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)