|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Captain Garwood play in the Robbery Homicide Department?
(b) Vice President.
2. What happens when Harris is tried in court?
(a) He is aquitted.
(b) He has a mistrial.
(c) He is found guilty.
(d) He isn't given a sentence.
3. Who finds Elias' body?
(a) A widow.
(b) A train operator.
(c) A ticket salesman.
(d) A janitor.
4. Where does Harry put the letter that was found on Elias' body?
(a) In a fire.
(b) In the mail.
(c) In his briefcase.
(d) With the other evidence.
5. How does Harry get into Elias' apartment before he has a search warrant?
(a) He talks to the doorman.
(b) He asks Mrs. Elias.
(c) He breaks in.
(d) He pretends like he has one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry know Frankie Sheehan?
2. When Harry leaves Elias' house for the first time, what stands out to him most?
3. Around what time are Perez and Elias murdered?
4. What does the coroner's assistant give Harry in Chapter 5?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, how far away is the press conference?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)