|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the press conference, who does Harry learn will also join the Elias investigation?
(a) His ex-partner.
(b) Other local police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
2. What job does Harry think Catalina Perez held before she died?
3. Where does Harry first meet Janis Langwiser?
(a) The local bar.
(b) The D.A. offices.
(c) The prison.
(d) The Bradbury Building.
4. What does Edgar say Catalina Perez kept track of in a notebook?
(a) Her jobs.
(b) Her boyfriends.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her gambling.
5. When Harry first looks at the bodies, what does he think happened?
(a) It was a fight that turned deadly.
(b) It was a murder-suicide.
(c) It was a robbery gone bad.
(d) It was clearly an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What started the riots after the Rodney King case was in court?
2. What does Entrenkin tell Harry about the Elias case in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 12, where does Harry send his team while he returns to Elias' office?
4. Where do Rider and Harry find Elias' computer password?
5. Why does Harry listen to Carla Entrenkin in Chapter 11?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)