|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Captain Garwood play in the Robbery Homicide Department?
(d) Vice President.
2. What does Robbery Homicide search for, before searching the bodies?
(a) A letter.
(b) Shell casings.
(d) A knife.
3. What civil case does Sheehan lose in court?
(a) Stealing personal property.
(b) Lying under oath.
(c) Tampering with evidence.
(d) The murder of a black man.
4. Why does Harry need the help of an assistant D.A. in getting a search warrant for Elias' apartment?
(a) So there aren't any delays.
(b) So the police don't stop him.
(c) So the judge knows what he wants.
(d) So he won't get arrested himself.
5. What started the riots after the Rodney King case was in court?
(a) The evidence was tampered with.
(b) The case was thrown out.
(c) The police were aquitted.
(d) The trial was delayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Harry provide Entrenkin with, supporting the idea that she had an affair with Elias?
2. Which shot does Garwood think hit Elias first?
3. Who does Harry meet with at Parker Center before his first press conference?
4. How does Harry feel about Irving's first press conference?
5. Why didn't the train operator know about the murders until after they happened?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)