1. Who calls Harry while he is waiting for his wife to come home in Chapter 1?
(a) Frankie Sheehan.
(b) Howard Elias.
(c) Irvin Irving.
(d) Stacey Kincaid.
2. How many partners does Harry have professionally?
3. Where does Harry have to report to investigate the murder in Chapter 1?
(a) A college campus.
(c) Some farm.
(d) A local police district.
4. In Chapter 1, what type of police officers are swarming the scene?
(a) The Internal Affairs Division.
(b) Robbery-homicide detectives.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Patrol Officers.
5. What is Harry's initial response when he first visits the murder scene?
(a) That it should be an easy case.
(b) That he needs more evidence.
(c) That it is not normal.
(d) That there are too many people.
6. What makes Howard Elias a controversial lawyer?
(a) He sued the police.
(b) He sued for large amounts.
(c) He has defended rapists.
(d) He uses crime victims.
7. Where was Howard Elias supposed to report the Monday following his murder?
(a) The DMV.
(c) The hospital.
This section contains 4,900 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)