• Harry is nervous because his wife is not home yet and it is late at night.
• Harry gets a call down to a murder scene.
• A wealthy lawyer named Elias has been murdered days before he was set to go to trial against the police.
• Elias was defending a man names Harris who claims he was tortured by police.
• Harry is nervous about investigating the Elias case. He fears his co-workers won't support him.
• Harry investigates the Elias scene, receiving some information from Garwood before.
• Harry beings to think that Elias was murdered by someone who knew him.
• At the Elias scene, there is evidence against the police.
• Harry realizes that Garwood lied to him about some of the information.
• Four IAD police officers are assigned to work with Harry, a move that appears to be a way to stall the investigation.
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)