|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the antimatter found?
2. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
3. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
4. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
5. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Religion and science are two themes that are present throughout the entire book. How do these themes affect the plot, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Pride is a very basic and obvious themes in this book. What is the difference between pride and confidence and where in the book do these themes appear?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)