|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
2. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
3. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
4. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
5. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
Essay Topic 1
Pride is a very basic and obvious themes in this book. What is the difference between pride and confidence and where in the book do these themes appear?
Essay Topic 2
The four elements Earth, Air, Fire and Water are all very important to the plot of this book. Why were these elements so important, and what did they each symbolize, separately and together?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)