|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Camerlengo killed?
2. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
3. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
4. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
5. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
2. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
3. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
4. Who is the 11th hour Samaritan?
5. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
6. What was the Pope poisoned with?
7. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
8. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
9. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
10. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Camerlengo was an interesting and terribly complex character in this book. What are some of his greatest eccentricities, and how does his presence shape the outcome of the book.
Essay Topic 2
Pride is a very basic and obvious themes in this book. What is the difference between pride and confidence and where in the book do these themes appear?
Essay Topic 3
The Camerlengo's radical dedication wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)