|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
2. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
3. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
4. What was the Pope killed by?
5. How is the Camerlengo killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
2. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
3. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
4. How did the Camerlengo die?
5. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
6. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
7. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
8. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
9. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
10. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Pride is a very basic and obvious themes in this book. What is the difference between pride and confidence and where in the book do these themes appear?
Essay Topic 3
Kohler was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Kohler had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)