Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
Essay Topic 1
Secrecy was an extremely important theme of this book. What were some of the most highly guarded secrets, and how did these secrets affect those who were a part of them? Is secrecy a good thing? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
The Camerlengo was an interesting and terribly complex character in this book. What are some of his greatest eccentricities, and how does his presence shape the outcome of the book.
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)