|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
2. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
3. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
4. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
5. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
2. What was the Pope poisoned with?
3. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
4. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
5. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
6. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
7. How did the Camerlengo die?
8. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
9. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
10. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Langdon endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does Langdon learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
The Camerlengo was an interesting and terribly complex character in this book. What are some of his greatest eccentricities, and how does his presence shape the outcome of the book.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)