Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
Essay Topic 1
The antimatter was a dangerous but integral part of this plot. What about the antimatter made it so important, and how did its presence affect the plot?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dan Brown have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)