|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
2. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
5. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
2. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
3. What was the Pope poisoned with?
4. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
5. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
6. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
7. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
8. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
9. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
10. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Secrecy was an extremely important theme of this book. What were some of the most highly guarded secrets, and how did these secrets affect those who were a part of them? Is secrecy a good thing? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The Camerlengo was an interesting and terribly complex character in this book. What are some of his greatest eccentricities, and how does his presence shape the outcome of the book.
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)