Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
Essay Topic 1
The Camerlengo was an interesting and terribly complex character in this book. What are some of his greatest eccentricities, and how does his presence shape the outcome of the book.
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
The power and influence of the media is a theme that Brown touches on a number of times. What are some of the places where this theme is present, and what affect does it have on the course of the plot? Why do you think this was an important theme to Brown?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)