Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
Essay Topic 1
The Camerlengo's radical dedication wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
Essay Topic 2
A huge emphasis is placed on the arts in this book. Where are some of the best examples of this emphasis and how did this emphasis change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Kohler was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Kohler had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)