Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
Secrecy was an extremely important theme of this book. What were some of the most highly guarded secrets, and how did these secrets affect those who were a part of them? Is secrecy a good thing? Why or why not?
A huge emphasis is placed on the arts in this book. Where are some of the best examples of this emphasis and how did this emphasis change the course of the plot?
Kohler was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Kohler had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)