|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
2. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
3. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
4. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
5. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
2. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
3. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
4. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
5. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
6. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
7. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
8. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
9. What was the Pope poisoned with?
10. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A huge emphasis is placed on the arts in this book. Where are some of the best examples of this emphasis and how did this emphasis change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Langdon endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does Langdon learn through these experiences?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)