|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
2. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
3. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
4. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
5. Who was the Pope's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
2. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
3. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
4. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
5. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
6. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
7. What was the Pope poisoned with?
8. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
9. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
10. How does the Hassassin die?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
A huge emphasis is placed on the arts in this book. Where are some of the best examples of this emphasis and how did this emphasis change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)