|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
2. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
3. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
4. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
5. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and dominance were things sought by many different characters in this book. Which characters sought for power and who was successful?
Essay Topic 2
The Camerlengo's radical dedication wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
Essay Topic 3
Kohler was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if Kohler had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)