|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
2. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
3. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
4. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
5. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the second cardinal murdered?
2. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
3. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
4. How did the Camerlengo die?
5. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
6. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
7. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
8. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
9. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
10. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)