|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
2. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
3. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
4. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
5. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
2. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
3. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
4. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
5. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
6. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
7. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
8. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
9. What happens in a Conclave?
10. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
Essay Topic 1
Langdon endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does Langdon learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
The antimatter was a dangerous but integral part of this plot. What about the antimatter made it so important, and how did its presence affect the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Secrecy was an extremely important theme of this book. What were some of the most highly guarded secrets, and how did these secrets affect those who were a part of them? Is secrecy a good thing? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)