|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
2. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
3. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
4. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
5. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
2. Where was Raphael buried?
3. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
4. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
5. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
6. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
7. Where in the book is the footnote that Vittoria finds as a clue to the location of the first Altar of Science?
8. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
9. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
10. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Camerlengo's radical dedication wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
Essay Topic 2
How do Langdon and Vittoria change through the course of the book, individually and in their relationship with one another, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
The Camerlengo was an interesting and terribly complex character in this book. What are some of his greatest eccentricities, and how does his presence shape the outcome of the book.
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)