|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
2. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
3. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
4. Who was the Illuminati created by?
5. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
2. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
3. How was the second cardinal murdered?
4. What was the Pope poisoned with?
5. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
6. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
7. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
8. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
9. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
10. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A huge emphasis is placed on the arts in this book. Where are some of the best examples of this emphasis and how did this emphasis change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
How do Langdon and Vittoria change through the course of the book, individually and in their relationship with one another, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 1,123 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)