|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
2. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
4. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
5. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
Short Essay Questions
1. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
2. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
3. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
4. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
5. Where in the book is the footnote that Vittoria finds as a clue to the location of the first Altar of Science?
6. Where was Raphael buried?
7. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
8. Where is the real location of the first Altar of Science?
9. What is antimatter?
10. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The Camerlengo's radical dedication wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)