Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
2. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
3. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
2. How does the Hassassin die?
3. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
4. How is antimatter stored?
5. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
6. How was the second cardinal murdered?
7. How did the Camerlengo die?
8. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
9. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
10. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
Essay Topic 1
Religion and science are two themes that are present throughout the entire book. How do these themes affect the plot, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Power and dominance were things sought by many different characters in this book. Which characters sought for power and who was successful?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)