|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
2. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
3. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
2. How does the Hassassin die?
3. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
4. How is antimatter stored?
5. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
6. How was the second cardinal murdered?
7. How did the Camerlengo die?
8. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
9. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
10. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
Essay Topic 1
Langdon endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does Langdon learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Pride is a very basic and obvious themes in this book. What is the difference between pride and confidence and where in the book do these themes appear?
Essay Topic 3
How do Langdon and Vittoria change through the course of the book, individually and in their relationship with one another, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)