|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
2. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
3. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
4. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
5. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
2. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
3. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
4. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
5. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
6. How is antimatter stored?
7. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
8. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
9. What happens in a Conclave?
10. Where was Raphael buried?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The Camerlengo's radical dedication wreaked havoc throughout the entire book. What are some examples of this behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him?
Essay Topic 3
The antimatter was a dangerous but integral part of this plot. What about the antimatter made it so important, and how did its presence affect the plot?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)