|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
(b) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
(c) He wanted to be Pope.
(d) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
2. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
(a) His theory on who is doing this.
(b) The Vatican's position on the deaths.
(c) His resignation.
(d) His proposed plan of action.
3. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A bronze dove.
(b) The Hassassin.
(c) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(d) A clue in the Galileo book.
4. Where does the Camerlengo go once he is in the helicopter with the antimatter canister?
(a) Up over St. Peter's Square.
(b) Out to see.
(c) Straight over St. Paul's Bassilica.
(d) Over the quarries.
5. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
2. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
3. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
4. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
5. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)