|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 37 minutes.
(b) 17 minutes.
(c) 27 minutes.
(d) 7 minutes.
2. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Angel's Chapel.
(b) In the Sistine Chapel.
(c) In the Vatican Grottoes.
(d) In the Catacombs.
3. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(b) His fall from the helicopter.
(c) Being married to Vittoria.
(d) The death of the Camerlengo.
4. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(b) The reason for his actions.
(c) The placement of the canister.
(d) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
5. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) The BBC is reporting it live.
(b) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
(c) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(d) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
2. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
3. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
4. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
5. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Camerlengo die?
2. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
3. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
4. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
5. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
6. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
7. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
8. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
9. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
10. What was the Pope poisoned with?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)