|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
(a) A biography of Raphael.
(b) A list of all Bernini's work.
(c) A book about the Pathway of Illumination.
(d) A detailed word map of Rome.
2. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
(a) A strange, demonic-looking tattoo.
(b) Horrible bruising on his arms.
(c) Cuts and scrathes along his abdomen.
(d) The Illuminati Diamond.
3. What was the Pope killed by?
(a) Old age.
4. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) A kind bishop.
(b) An Illuminati general.
(c) An orphanage of nuns.
(d) A cardinal.
5. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His hand.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His knee.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
2. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
3. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
4. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
5. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)