|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
(a) The entrance.
(b) The rooftop.
(c) The archives.
(d) The central chapel.
2. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) The third cardinal.
(b) A Illuminati symbol.
(c) A gun.
(d) Olivetti's body.
3. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 17 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 37 minutes.
(d) 27 minutes.
4. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
(b) Halon gas.
(c) Extinguisher powder.
5. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A bronze dove.
(b) A clue in the Galileo book.
(c) The Hassassin.
(d) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Pope's son?
2. Why is Kohler paralyzed?
3. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
4. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
5. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Pope poisoned with?
2. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
3. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
4. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
5. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
6. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
7. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
8. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
9. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
10. How does the Hassassin die?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)