|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
(a) Runs for it.
(b) Demands a warrant be produced first.
(c) Replaces the real footage with a blank tape.
(d) Gives the tape over calmly.
2. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
3. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
(a) A punishment for his lack of faith.
(b) An indication of an unconfessed sin.
(c) A missionary opportunity.
(d) A blessing in disguise.
4. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
(a) He sees something of interest and does not leave before the air runs out.
(b) The guard leaves and he is unable to leave.
(c) He passes out from lack of oxygen and nobody knows.
(d) The power goes out and he is locked in.
5. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(b) In a locked tomb.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In the burning church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
2. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
3. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
4. Who is Janus?
5. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
2. How does the Hassassin die?
3. How did the Camerlengo die?
4. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
5. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
6. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
7. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
8. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
9. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
10. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)