|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His photo album.
(b) His journal.
(c) His research papers.
(d) His lab log.
2. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
(a) A mini car.
(b) A golf cart.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A moped.
3. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) Cardinal Mortarti.
(d) One of the four dead Cardinals.
4. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) The placement of the canister.
(b) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(c) The reason for his actions.
(d) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
5. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
(a) Help him.
(b) Trust him.
(c) Save him.
(d) Respect him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
2. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
3. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
4. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
5. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
2. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
3. What was the Pope poisoned with?
4. How did the Camerlengo die?
5. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
6. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
7. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
8. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
9. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
10. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)