|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Arrogant and hauty.
(b) Powerful and gifted.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Grateful and humble.
2. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Angel's Chapel.
(b) In the Sistine Chapel.
(c) In the Vatican Grottoes.
(d) In the Catacombs.
3. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
(a) A siren wailing.
(b) An evil chanting.
(c) A child screaming.
(d) A maniacal laugh.
4. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) Any danger was worth the benefits.
(b) He had a perfect plan.
(c) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(d) God was on his side.
5. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
(a) The archives.
(b) The central chapel.
(c) The rooftop.
(d) The entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
2. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
3. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
4. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
5. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
2. What was the Pope poisoned with?
3. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
4. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
5. How was the second cardinal murdered?
6. How does the Hassassin die?
7. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
8. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
9. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
10. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)