|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) An Illuminati general.
(b) An orphanage of nuns.
(c) A kind bishop.
(d) A cardinal.
2. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) I am Janus.
(b) I'm so sorry.
(c) Long live the Illuminati.
(d) You are a good man.
3. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
(a) The rooftop.
(b) The entrance.
(c) The central chapel.
(d) The archives.
4. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
5. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
(a) Casts his vote for Pope.
(b) Punches the Camerlengo.
(c) Explains to them how he survived.
(d) Shows them the tape from Kohler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
2. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
3. Where are all the Popes buried?
4. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
5. Who is Janus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
2. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
3. What was the Pope poisoned with?
4. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
5. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
6. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
7. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
8. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
9. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
10. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)