|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
2. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
(a) Replaces the real footage with a blank tape.
(b) Gives the tape over calmly.
(c) Demands a warrant be produced first.
(d) Runs for it.
3. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A clue in the Galileo book.
(b) The Hassassin.
(c) A bronze dove.
(d) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
4. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) A killer.
(b) A drunk homeless man.
(c) An Illuminati.
(d) A tourist.
5. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
(a) A red station wagon.
(b) A blue sedan.
(c) A white pick-up truck.
(d) A black van.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
2. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
3. Where is the Church of Illumination?
4. Who was the Pope's son?
5. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Hassassin die?
2. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
3. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
4. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
5. How was the second cardinal murdered?
6. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
7. How did the Camerlengo die?
8. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
9. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
10. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)