|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
2. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Cardinal Mortarti.
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Arrogant and hauty.
(b) Relieved and weak.
(c) Powerful and gifted.
(d) Grateful and humble.
4. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A picture of a sculpture.
(b) The word "fire."
(c) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(d) The word "Vittoria."
5. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
2. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
3. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
4. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
5. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Pope poisoned with?
2. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
3. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
4. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
5. How does the Hassassin die?
6. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
7. How did the Camerlengo die?
8. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
9. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
10. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)