|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cardinal Mortarti think is unbolting the chapel doors during the Conclave?
(a) The pope.
(c) The missing cardinals.
(d) The Camerlengo.
2. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
(a) Blesses each remaining cardinal for safety.
(d) Asks them to pray.
3. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(b) Pierced lungs.
(c) Suffocated by earth.
(d) Burnt to death.
4. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) It is unlocked.
(b) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(c) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(d) They break a window.
5. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 27 minutes.
(b) 17 minutes.
(c) 37 minutes.
(d) 7 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
2. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
3. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
4. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
5. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
2. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
3. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
4. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
5. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
6. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
7. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
8. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
9. Who is the 11th hour Samaritan?
10. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)