|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A bronze dove.
(b) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(c) The Hassassin.
(d) A clue in the Galileo book.
2. Who is Janus?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) The Hassassin.
3. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(a) Pierced lungs.
(b) Burnt to death.
(d) Suffocated by earth.
4. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) A book.
(b) The 6th brand.
(c) A note.
(d) A small camcorder.
5. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) He lights himself on fire.
(b) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(c) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(d) Chartrand shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
4. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
5. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Camerlengo die?
2. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
3. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
4. How does the Hassassin die?
5. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
6. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
7. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
8. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
9. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
10. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)