|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
(b) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
(c) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
(d) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
2. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Bridge of Angels.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Pantheon.
(d) The Castle of the Angel.
3. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
(b) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(c) The reason for his actions.
(d) The placement of the canister.
4. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(d) Cardinal Mortarti.
5. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
2. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
3. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
4. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
5. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
2. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
3. What was the Pope poisoned with?
4. Who is the 11th hour Samaritan?
5. How was the second cardinal murdered?
6. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
7. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
8. How did the Camerlengo die?
9. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
10. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)