Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
(a) They see the Camerlengo on the Basilica.
(b) A rumor is spread that the next pope has been chosen.
(c) They see that Langdon has survived.
(d) They see the light of day and know that danger is over.
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) The Pope.
(b) George Bush.
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Grateful and humble.
(b) Powerful and gifted.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Arrogant and hauty.
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
(b) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
(c) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
(d) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) He picks the lock on a gate.
(b) He finds an open door.
(c) A media truck extension helps him over.
(d) He climbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
2. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
3. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
4. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
5. What was the Pope killed by?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)