|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) It is unlocked.
(b) They break a window.
(c) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(d) They climb through a hole in the wall.
2. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
(b) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(c) The BBC is reporting it live.
(d) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
3. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He pretended to die.
(b) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
(c) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(d) He is in a hurry.
4. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(b) A picture of a sculpture.
(c) The word "Vittoria."
(d) The word "fire."
5. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
(a) An indication of an unconfessed sin.
(b) A missionary opportunity.
(c) A punishment for his lack of faith.
(d) A blessing in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
2. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
3. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
4. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
5. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Camerlengo die?
2. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
3. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
4. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
5. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
6. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
7. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
8. How was the second cardinal murdered?
9. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
10. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)