|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(b) Cardinal Mortarti.
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) George Bush.
(d) The Pope.
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Powerful and gifted.
(b) Relieved and weak.
(c) Grateful and humble.
(d) Arrogant and hauty.
4. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(b) The death of the Camerlengo.
(c) His fall from the helicopter.
(d) Being married to Vittoria.
5. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) He planned to die in the helicopter.
(b) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
(c) He does not trust Langdon.
(d) It ruined his plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
2. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
3. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
4. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
5. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)