|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(b) The word "Vittoria."
(c) A picture of a sculpture.
(d) The word "fire."
2. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) I'm so sorry.
(b) Long live the Illuminati.
(c) You are a good man.
(d) I am Janus.
3. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His knee.
(b) His hand.
(c) His foot.
(d) His shoulder.
4. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
(a) Science and religion both aided him in his danger.
(b) His make-shift parachute saved him.
(c) God hand-delivered him to safety.
(d) He should have died.
5. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(b) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(c) He cries.
(d) He kneels to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
2. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
3. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
4. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
5. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
2. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
3. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
4. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
5. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
6. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
7. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
8. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
9. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
10. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)