|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
2. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) It ruined his plan.
(b) He does not trust Langdon.
(c) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
(d) He planned to die in the helicopter.
3. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
(b) The BBC is reporting it live.
(c) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(d) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
4. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) The third cardinal.
(b) A gun.
(c) A Illuminati symbol.
(d) Olivetti's body.
5. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
2. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
3. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
4. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
5. Who is Janus?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)