|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
(a) Burnt to death.
(c) Suffocated with earth.
(d) Punctured lungs.
2. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(b) A picture of a sculpture.
(c) The word "fire."
(d) The word "Vittoria."
3. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
(a) The Hassassin.
4. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) His fall from the helicopter.
(b) Being married to Vittoria.
(c) The death of the Camerlengo.
(d) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
5. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Vatican Grottoes.
(b) In the Sistine Chapel.
(c) In the Catacombs.
(d) In the Angel's Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
2. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
3. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
4. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
5. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
2. How did the Camerlengo die?
3. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
4. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
5. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
6. How was the second cardinal murdered?
7. How does the Hassassin die?
8. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
9. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
10. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)