|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) A book.
(b) A small camcorder.
(c) A note.
(d) The 6th brand.
2. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
3. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
4. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
(a) 1:15 am.
(b) 10:15 pm.
(c) 11:15 pm.
(d) 12:15 am.
5. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His hand.
(b) His knee.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
2. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
3. Where are all the Popes buried?
4. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
5. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)