|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
(a) In a pile of rubble and bones.
(b) On a grassy hillside.
(c) In the crashed helicopter.
(d) On a beach.
2. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
(a) The Vatican's position on the deaths.
(b) His theory on who is doing this.
(c) His proposed plan of action.
(d) His resignation.
3. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) A cardinal.
(b) An orphanage of nuns.
(c) An Illuminati general.
(d) A kind bishop.
4. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
5. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
(b) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
(c) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
(d) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Church of Illumination?
2. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
3. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
4. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
5. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
2. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
3. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
4. How was the second cardinal murdered?
5. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
6. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
7. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
8. How does the Hassassin die?
9. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
10. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)