|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Camerlengo go once he is in the helicopter with the antimatter canister?
(a) Over the quarries.
(b) Straight over St. Paul's Bassilica.
(c) Up over St. Peter's Square.
(d) Out to see.
2. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
(c) The Hassassin.
(d) The Camerlengo.
3. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(a) Burnt to death.
(b) Suffocated by earth.
(c) Pierced lungs.
4. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
(a) Pretending to be ill in the hospital.
(b) Calling the police to capture Langdon as Vetra's killer.
(c) Searching for clues to help Vittoria.
(d) Sifting through Vetra's papers.
5. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
(a) The Hassassin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Pope's son?
2. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
3. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
4. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
2. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
3. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
4. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
5. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
6. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
7. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
8. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
9. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
10. How was the second cardinal murdered?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)