|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A clue in the Galileo book.
(b) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(c) The Hassassin.
(d) A bronze dove.
2. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) A note.
(b) A small camcorder.
(c) The 6th brand.
(d) A book.
3. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) It is unlocked.
(b) They break a window.
(c) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(d) Vittoria shoots the lock.
4. Who does Cardinal Mortarti think is unbolting the chapel doors during the Conclave?
(a) The missing cardinals.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(d) The pope.
5. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
2. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
3. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
4. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
5. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
2. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
3. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
4. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
5. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
6. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
7. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
8. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
9. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
10. What was the Pope poisoned with?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)