|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
(a) Help him.
(b) Save him.
(c) Respect him.
(d) Trust him.
2. Who is Janus?
(a) The Hassassin.
(d) The Camerlengo.
3. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Burnt to death.
(b) Suffocated by dirt.
(c) Punctured lungs.
4. What was the Pope killed by?
(a) Old age.
5. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(b) He kneels to pray.
(c) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Pope's son?
2. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
3. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
4. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
5. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
2. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
3. What does the new Pope tell Langdon to do with his secret information about the Camerlengo?
4. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
5. How was the second cardinal murdered?
6. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
7. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
8. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
9. How did the Camerlengo die?
10. Who is the 11th hour Samaritan?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)