|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) St. Peter's Square.
(b) St. Paul's Basilica.
(c) The Piazza Navona.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
2. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(b) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(c) It is unlocked.
(d) They break a window.
3. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) An Illuminati.
(b) A drunk homeless man.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A killer.
4. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) I am Janus.
(b) Long live the Illuminati.
(c) I'm so sorry.
(d) You are a good man.
5. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
(b) Blesses each remaining cardinal for safety.
(c) Asks them to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
2. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
3. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
4. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
5. Who does Cardinal Mortarti think is unbolting the chapel doors during the Conclave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
2. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
3. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
4. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
5. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
6. Who is the 11th hour Samaritan?
7. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
8. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
9. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
10. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)