|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
2. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
3. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Pantheon.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Castle of the Angel.
(d) The Bridge of Angels.
4. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
(a) They hear his watch beeping.
(b) They hear him tapping.
(c) They see his clothes.
(d) They see a light.
5. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His research papers.
(b) His lab log.
(c) His journal.
(d) His photo album.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the smoke in the Conclave when no Pope is chosen?
2. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
3. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
4. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
5. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
2. Who is the 11th hour Samaritan?
3. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
4. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
5. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
6. Why did Vittoria want the canister of antimatter to stay in the catacombs?
7. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
8. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
9. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
10. How did Kohler become paralyzed?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)