|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) He does not trust Langdon.
(b) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
(c) It ruined his plan.
(d) He planned to die in the helicopter.
2. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Catacombs.
(b) In the Sistine Chapel.
(c) In the Angel's Chapel.
(d) In the Vatican Grottoes.
3. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(b) He pretended to die.
(c) He is in a hurry.
(d) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
4. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
(a) Replaces the real footage with a blank tape.
(b) Demands a warrant be produced first.
(c) Runs for it.
(d) Gives the tape over calmly.
5. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
2. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
3. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
4. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
5. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
2. What does Kohler tell Vittoria when he calls her as she is rushing to the third Altar of Science?
3. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
4. How did the Camerlengo die?
5. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
6. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
7. Why does the Hassassin not alert the media to the site of the third Altar of Science?
8. What does the Camerlengo say when Langdon first tries to jump in the helicopter with him?
9. How was the second cardinal murdered?
10. How does the Hassassin die?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)