|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Science and religion.
(b) God and Jesus.
(c) Clouds and earth.
(d) Rain and gravity.
2. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) Science will prevail.
(b) The secret will die with me.
(c) Spare my daughter.
(d) There is no password.
3. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. What was Raphael's last name?
(a) Saint Jerome.
(c) San Jarro.
5. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 12 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
2. How many Altars of Science are there?
3. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
4. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
5. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
2. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
3. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
4. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
5. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
6. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
7. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
8. How is antimatter stored?
9. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
10. What is antimatter?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)