|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
2. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
(a) Support them.
(b) Protect them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Torture them.
3. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
(a) Of an allergic reaction.
(b) Of tuberculosis.
(c) In a terrorist attack.
(d) In a plane crash.
4. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The many people there.
(b) The art collection at the site.
(c) The historical artifacts housed there.
(d) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
5. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The Camerlengo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
3. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
4. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
5. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
2. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
3. How was the first cardinal murdered?
4. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
5. How did the ancient Illuminati use their influence and power to avenge those who treated them poorly?
6. How is antimatter stored?
7. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
8. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
9. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
10. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)