|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
(a) The guide of the Pantheon.
(b) The Hassassin.
(c) The Camerlengo.
2. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
3. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is expensive to create.
(c) It is rare.
(d) It is valuable.
4. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(b) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
(c) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
(d) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
5. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
2. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
3. What was Raphael's last name?
4. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
5. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
2. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
3. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
4. Where was Raphael buried?
5. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
6. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
7. How is antimatter stored?
8. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
9. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
10. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)