|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
(a) His own fingers.
(b) A tissue.
(d) A gloved hand.
2. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To make it harder to break into.
(b) To protect the records from bugs.
(c) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(d) To prevent humidity and erosion.
3. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His personnel badge.
(b) His admittance card to the facility.
(c) His eye.
(d) His finger.
4. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he read a book about them.
(b) When he saw a documentary about them.
(c) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(d) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
5. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
2. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
3. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
4. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
5. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
2. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
3. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
4. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
5. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
6. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
7. What happens in a Conclave?
8. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
9. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
10. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)