|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
2. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Burning flesh.
(c) Citric acid.
(d) Gun powder.
4. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(a) The physical power of love.
(c) The existence of God.
5. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
(a) The High Cardinal.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) Chief Mortarti.
(d) The Hassassin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
2. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
3. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
4. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
5. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
2. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
3. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
4. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
5. Where is the real location of the first Altar of Science?
6. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
7. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
8. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
9. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
10. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)