|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
(a) Santi's Tomb.
(b) The Vatican Graveyard.
(c) The Pantheon.
(d) The Pope's office.
2. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
(a) He thinks he can call the police from there.
(b) He thinks he will find the killer there.
(c) He thinks he can figure out the location of the Cardinals.
(d) He wants to save all the records there before the antimatter destroys them.
3. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 1,000 ng.
(b) 500 g.
(c) 5,000 ng.
(d) 100 g.
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
2. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
3. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
4. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
5. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
2. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
3. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
4. How does the Hassassin die?
5. What is antimatter?
6. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
7. What does the recorded video from Kohler reveal?
8. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
9. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
10. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)