|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
(c) Opus Dei.
(d) Priori of Scion.
2. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
(a) A gloved hand.
(b) A tissue.
(d) His own fingers.
3. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1600s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1700s.
(d) The 1900s.
4. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
5. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
2. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
3. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
4. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
5. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
2. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
3. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
4. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
5. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
6. Where is the real location of the first Altar of Science?
7. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
8. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
9. What happens in a Conclave?
10. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)