|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 seconds.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
(a) Drops of blood.
(b) Mathematical figures.
(c) Notes written in English.
(d) Lines from a Milton poem.
3. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) Anti-matter specialist.
(b) General practitioner.
(c) Particle physicist.
4. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) An energy source.
(b) Ultra-dense matter.
(d) Something from nothing.
5. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
(a) His own fingers.
(b) A gloved hand.
(c) A tissue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
2. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
3. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
4. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
5. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
2. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
3. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
4. How was the first cardinal murdered?
5. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
6. Where in the book is the footnote that Vittoria finds as a clue to the location of the first Altar of Science?
7. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
8. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
9. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
10. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)