|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
(b) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(c) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
(d) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
2. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) Chief Mortarti.
(d) The High Cardinal.
3. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He was a sculptor.
(b) He was a physicist.
(c) He built tombs.
(d) He was an architect.
4. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(c) Middle Eastern.
5. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
(a) A Methodist preacher.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) A Cardinal.
(d) A Presbyterian minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
3. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
4. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
5. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
2. How did the ancient Illuminati use their influence and power to avenge those who treated them poorly?
3. Why does the Hassassin not kill Vittoria like he did Olivetti in the burning church?
4. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
5. Why doesn't Langdon climb a ladder to reach the third cardinal before he burns to death?
6. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
7. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
8. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
9. How does the Hassassin die?
10. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)