|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(a) Provide light for a year.
(c) Power a large car.
(d) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
2. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
(a) She convinced her father to make the larger specimen.
(b) She left the door unprotected.
(c) She suggested the retina scan.
(d) She knows this is why her father was killed.
3. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Burning flesh.
(b) Gun powder.
(c) Citric acid.
4. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A word of advice.
(d) A gun.
5. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(b) Middle Eastern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
2. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
3. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
4. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
5. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
2. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
3. How did the ancient Illuminati use their influence and power to avenge those who treated them poorly?
4. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
5. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
6. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
7. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
8. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
9. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
10. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)