|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 15 seconds.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Balearic Islands.
(b) The Baltic Sea.
(c) The Vatican.
3. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
4. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
5. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
(a) A chain and deadbolt.
(b) A whip.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A cardinal's sash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
2. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
3. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
4. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
5. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
2. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
3. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
4. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
5. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
6. Where does Langdon land after falling from the helicopter?
7. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
8. What does Vittoria see in the dead Pope's body that indicates he was poisoned?
9. What are the people in St. Peter's Square chanting when they see the Camerlengo appear on the Basilica after the explosion of the antimatter?
10. What is Kohler doing as Langdon is trying to escape from the overturned sarcophagus?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)