|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Flies to the Vatican.
(b) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(c) Calls Vittoria.
(d) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
3. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(a) Some expensive equipment.
(b) The antimatter.
(d) Her log book.
4. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A gun.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A word of advice.
5. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(b) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
(c) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
(d) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Raphael's last name?
2. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
3. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
4. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
5. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
2. What happens with Langdon and Vittoria at the end of the book?
3. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
4. How was the second cardinal murdered?
5. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
6. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
7. How does Langdon find the Church of Illumination once he is inside the Castle of the Angel?
8. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
9. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
10. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)