|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
2. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He has always believed
(b) He wants to believe.
(c) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
(d) It only makes sense to believe.
3. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To make it harder to break into.
(b) To prevent humidity and erosion.
(c) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(d) To protect the records from bugs.
4. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
5. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he saw a documentary about them.
(b) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(c) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(d) When he read a book about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
2. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
3. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
4. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
5. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
2. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
3. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
4. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
5. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
6. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
7. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
8. What is antimatter?
9. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
10. How was the first cardinal murdered?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)