|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
(a) Half of them.
(b) 15 of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) 4 of them.
2. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
3. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(b) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
(c) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
(d) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
4. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
(b) Flies to the Vatican.
(c) Calls Vittoria.
(d) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
5. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An anonymous artist.
(b) Leonardo Da Vinci.
(c) An unknown scientist.
(d) Genghis Khan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
2. What was Raphael's last name?
3. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
4. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
5. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
2. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
3. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
4. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
5. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
6. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
7. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
8. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
9. How did the ancient Illuminati use their influence and power to avenge those who treated them poorly?
10. How was the first cardinal murdered?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)