|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
(a) A Cardinal.
(b) A Catholic priest.
(c) A Methodist preacher.
(d) A Presbyterian minister.
2. Why are the Vatican Archives hermetically sealed?
(a) To keep a closer watch on the area.
(b) To protect the records from bugs.
(c) To make it harder to break into.
(d) To prevent humidity and erosion.
3. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
4. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
(a) When the cardinals need a rest.
(b) By the election of the new pope.
(c) At the request from the majority ofthe cardinals.
(d) Meal time.
5. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
(a) A gloved hand.
(b) A tissue.
(d) His own fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kohler's job title?
2. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
3. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
4. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
5. Where does Langdon think the first Altar of Science is after finding the book he was looking for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
2. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
3. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
4. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
5. Where is the real location of the first Altar of Science?
6. Where in the book is the footnote that Vittoria finds as a clue to the location of the first Altar of Science?
7. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
8. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
9. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
10. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)