|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) Genghis Khan.
(b) Leonardo Da Vinci.
(c) An anonymous artist.
(d) An unknown scientist.
2. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
3. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
(a) She convinced her father to make the larger specimen.
(b) She suggested the retina scan.
(c) She left the door unprotected.
(d) She knows this is why her father was killed.
4. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
(b) Cries and pleads with him.
(c) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
(d) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
5. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
(a) An atheist scientist.
(b) A member of the Nicean Council.
(c) A celibate priest.
(d) A Catholic monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
2. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
3. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
4. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
5. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
2. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
3. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
4. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
5. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
6. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
7. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
8. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
9. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
10. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)