|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 40 minutes.
2. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) A healing element.
(b) A bridge between science and religion.
(c) The energy source of the future.
(d) A source of peace products.
4. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
(a) Of an allergic reaction.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In a terrorist attack.
(d) Of tuberculosis.
5. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
(a) A member of the Nicean Council.
(b) A celibate priest.
(c) A Catholic monk.
(d) An atheist scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
2. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
3. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
4. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
5. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
2. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
3. Where was Raphael buried?
4. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
5. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
6. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
7. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
8. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
9. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
10. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)