|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Freemasons.
(b) The Templar Knights.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Catholics.
2. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(a) Coded message.
(b) Phone call.
3. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(a) The existence of God.
(d) The physical power of love.
4. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Agrees to meet him the next day.
(b) Avoids confrontation.
(c) Hangs up.
(d) Refuses to see him.
5. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He has always believed
(b) It only makes sense to believe.
(c) He wants to believe.
(d) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
2. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
3. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
4. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
5. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
2. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
3. How was the first cardinal murdered?
4. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
5. How did the ancient Illuminati use their influence and power to avenge those who treated them poorly?
6. Where is the real location of the first Altar of Science?
7. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
8. How is antimatter stored?
9. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
10. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)