|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(d) A misunderstanding.
2. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She looks very intelligent.
(b) She has been crying.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
3. What was Raphael's last name?
(b) San Jarro.
(c) Saint Jerome.
4. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
5. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1700s.
(b) The 1900s.
(c) The 1600s.
(d) The 1800s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
2. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
3. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
2. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
3. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
4. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
5. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
6. What proved that the Big Bang Theory was true?
7. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
8. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
9. What happens in a Conclave?
10. Where was Raphael buried?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)