Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
(a) The Lord's secret.
(b) A demon's hole.
(c) A safe passage of angels.
(d) A keyhole.
2. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is valuable.
(c) It is rare.
(d) It is expensive to create.
3. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He wishes he were not there.
(b) He wants to help this cause.
(c) He loves his job.
(d) He is not trained enough.
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) St. Peter's Basilica.
(b) The Roman Temple.
(c) The Pope's personal quarters.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
2. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
3. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
4. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
5. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
2. How does the Hassassin die?
3. Why does Langdon feel it is unlikely that an Illuminati man really killed Vetra?
4. How is antimatter stored?
5. How does Kohler think his experience at the Vatican will end?
6. How was the second cardinal murdered?
7. How did the Camerlengo die?
8. Where does Kohler find Vetra's journal?
9. What confuses Langdon when he sees the chest of Illuminati seals?
10. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)