|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 5,000 ng.
(b) 500 g.
(c) 1,000 ng.
(d) 100 g.
2. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He built tombs.
(b) He was a sculptor.
(c) He was an architect.
(d) He was a physicist.
3. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 2 days.
5. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) Ultra-dense matter.
(c) An energy source.
(d) Something from nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
2. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
3. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
4. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
5. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
2. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
3. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
4. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
5. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
6. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
7. Where is the real location of the first Altar of Science?
8. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
9. Where was Raphael buried?
10. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)