|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he read a book about them.
(b) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(c) When he saw a documentary about them.
(d) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
2. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
3. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His finger.
(b) His admittance card to the facility.
(c) His eye.
(d) His personnel badge.
4. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
(b) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
(c) They were closest to the Pope in life.
(d) They have traveled the farthest.
5. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
2. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
3. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
4. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
5. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
2. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
3. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
4. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
5. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
6. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
7. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
8. How is antimatter stored?
9. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
10. Where was Raphael buried?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)