Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 61-70)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
c) Middle Eastern.
2. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
3. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
c) Opus Dei.
d) Priori of Scion.
4. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
5. What did Vittoria and her father talk about...
This section contains 742 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)