|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
2. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His admittance card to the facility.
(b) His eye.
(c) His finger.
(d) His personnel badge.
3. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(a) Opus Dei.
(c) Priori of Scion.
4. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
(a) Power a large car.
(b) Provide light for a year.
(d) Destroy anything within a half-mile radius.
5. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(c) Middle Eastern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
2. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
3. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
4. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
5. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Kohler just as Langdon and Vittoria get on the plane to head to the Vatican?
2. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
3. Where was Raphael buried?
4. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
5. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
6. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
7. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
8. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
9. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
10. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)