|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
(b) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
(c) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
(d) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
2. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His eye.
(b) His finger.
(c) His admittance card to the facility.
(d) His personnel badge.
3. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
(a) The Pope.
(c) No one.
4. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(a) Her log book.
(c) Some expensive equipment.
(d) The antimatter.
5. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
2. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
3. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
4. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
5. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
2. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
3. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
4. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
5. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
6. How was the first cardinal murdered?
7. How is antimatter stored?
8. What is antimatter?
9. Where in the book is the footnote that Vittoria finds as a clue to the location of the first Altar of Science?
10. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)