|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
(b) The Pope.
(d) No one.
3. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(b) The antimatter.
(c) Her log book.
(d) Some expensive equipment.
4. How did the Camerlengo's mother die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) Of tuberculosis.
(c) In a terrorist attack.
(d) Of an allergic reaction.
5. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(b) A fine white dust.
(c) A black powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
2. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
3. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
4. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
5. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
2. Aside from the human lives, what else is the antimatter threatening by being housed in the Vatican?
3. What is depicted in the statue marking the first Altar of Science?
4. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
5. Where in the book is the footnote that Vittoria finds as a clue to the location of the first Altar of Science?
6. How was the first cardinal murdered?
7. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
8. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
9. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
10. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)