|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
2. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 1 week.
3. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A fingerprint scanner.
(b) A retina scanner.
(c) A key pad.
(d) A combination lock.
4. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) Anti-matter specialist.
(b) General practitioner.
(c) Particle physicist.
5. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An anonymous artist.
(b) An unknown scientist.
(c) Genghis Khan.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
2. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
3. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
2. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
3. What does Vittoria find to help her see down the hole to the first Altar of Science?
4. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
5. How does Vittoria get a hold of the Camerlengo when she and Langdon are detained at the Vatican?
6. Why did Kohler not call the police when he found Vetra dead in his office?
7. What happens in a Conclave?
8. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
9. Who does Vetra's killer give the item he stole to after he has completed his almost impossible task?
10. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)