|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(c) The Louvre.
2. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1800s.
(b) The 1700s.
(c) The 1600s.
(d) The 1900s.
3. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(b) The antimatter.
(c) Some expensive equipment.
(d) Her log book.
4. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
(a) Protect them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Torture them.
(d) Support them.
5. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A combination lock.
(b) A fingerprint scanner.
(c) A retina scanner.
(d) A key pad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
2. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
3. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
4. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
5. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What questions was Vetra trying to answer when he began his work at CERN?
2. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
3. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
4. What is the name of the incredibly fast plane that Langdon rides to Switzerland?
5. What happens in a Conclave?
6. What did the Illuminati vow to do when they began to emerge after being persecuted by the Catholic church?
7. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
8. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
9. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
10. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when they first meet in the Pope's Office?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)