|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) A gram of antimatter.
(b) An eyeball.
(c) A bloody footprint.
(d) Her father's ID badge.
2. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
3. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) A source of peace products.
(b) A bridge between science and religion.
(c) A healing element.
(d) The energy source of the future.
4. What does Olivetti give Vittoria when she leaves the car to enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
(a) A word of advice.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A gun.
5. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(c) Coded message.
(d) Phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
2. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
3. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
4. What is antimatter?
5. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is antimatter stored?
2. Why is Vittoria unable to call the authorities when she realizes the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
3. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
4. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
5. Why does Langdon not know the creator of the Illuminati brand?
6. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
7. What language is the clue to the location of the first Altar of Science written in?
8. What happens in a Conclave?
9. How was the first cardinal murdered?
10. How long does Langdon have to find what he needs in the Vatican Archives?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)