|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
(b) The antimatter.
(c) Her log book.
(d) Some expensive equipment.
2. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His eye.
(b) His personnel badge.
(c) His finger.
(d) His admittance card to the facility.
3. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The Pope.
4. What does Kohler do when he is breathing well again?
(a) Flies to the Vatican.
(b) Calls Vittoria.
(c) Sneaks out of the infirmary.
(d) Pretends to be sicker than he is.
5. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1700s.
(b) The 1900s.
(c) The 1600s.
(d) The 1800s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
2. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
3. Who is the author of the book that Langdon needs to find before the antimatter explodes?
4. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
5. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
2. Why did Vetra's killer gouge his eye out?
3. What is held in Vault 10 of the Vatican Archives?
4. Why did the Pope not receive an autopsy when he died?
5. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
6. What happens in a Conclave?
7. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
8. How did the ancient Illuminati use their influence and power to avenge those who treated them poorly?
9. How much will one square yard of drag slowdown a falling human body?
10. How is antimatter stored?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)