|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His eye.
(b) His finger.
(c) His personnel badge.
(d) His admittance card to the facility.
2. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
(a) He has never seen proof enough to believe.
(b) He wants to believe.
(c) He has always believed
(d) It only makes sense to believe.
3. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He wishes he were not there.
(b) He loves his job.
(c) He is not trained enough.
(d) He wants to help this cause.
4. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Suffocated with earth.
(c) Burnt to death.
(d) Punctured lungs.
5. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A train ticket.
(b) A cab.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
2. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
3. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
4. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
5. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Langdon escape from the Vatican Archives when he is locked in as the power is shut off?
2. What happens when Vittoria tries to give the second cardinal mouth-to-mouth?
3. How did Vittoria first meet Vetra?
4. What causes Dr. Jacobus to start believing in a higher being?
5. What relic in St. Peter's Square has a clue that indicates Air?
6. What is the final duty of the Camerlengo?
7. What was the artist Raphael's surname?
8. How did the Camerlengo die?
9. What was the Pope poisoned with?
10. Why did the Camerlengo devise such a horrible plan?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)