|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Camerlengo go once he is in the helicopter with the antimatter canister?
(a) Up over St. Peter's Square.
(b) Straight over St. Paul's Bassilica.
(c) Over the quarries.
(d) Out to see.
2. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
(a) Pretending to be ill in the hospital.
(b) Sifting through Vetra's papers.
(c) Calling the police to capture Langdon as Vetra's killer.
(d) Searching for clues to help Vittoria.
3. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
(a) Punches the Camerlengo.
(b) Explains to them how he survived.
(c) Shows them the tape from Kohler.
(d) Casts his vote for Pope.
4. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) It is unlocked.
(b) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(c) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(d) They break a window.
5. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
(a) 8:13 pm.
(b) 8:33 pm.
(c) 9:13 pm.
(d) 9:33 pm.
6. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) George Bush.
(c) The Pope.
7. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(a) Pierced lungs.
(b) Burnt to death.
(d) Suffocated by earth.
8. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Pantheon.
(b) The Bridge of Angels.
(c) The Castle of the Angel.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
9. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
(a) A detailed word map of Rome.
(b) A list of all Bernini's work.
(c) A book about the Pathway of Illumination.
(d) A biography of Raphael.
10. Who is Janus?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(c) The Hassassin.
11. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(b) His fall from the helicopter.
(c) The death of the Camerlengo.
(d) Being married to Vittoria.
12. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(d) Cardinal Mortarti.
13. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) His jacket.
(b) A ripped parachute.
(c) The Camerlengo's robe.
(d) A tarp.
14. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He read it in the skies.
(b) He put it there himself.
(c) Kohler told him.
(d) He had a vision from God.
15. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) Cardinal Mortarti.
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) One of the four dead Cardinals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Vittoria notices about the most recently deceased Pope?
2. How is the Camerlengo killed?
3. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
4. Why is Kohler paralyzed?
5. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)