|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
(a) His make-shift parachute saved him.
(b) Science and religion both aided him in his danger.
(c) He should have died.
(d) God hand-delivered him to safety.
2. What color is the smoke in the Conclave when no Pope is chosen?
3. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
4. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
(a) Help him.
(b) Save him.
(c) Trust him.
(d) Respect him.
5. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(b) Punctured lungs.
(c) Suffocated by dirt.
(d) Burnt to death.
6. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) Tries to reach Vittoria's phone.
(b) Hi-jacks a car.
(c) Administers CPR to the Cardinal.
(d) Calls the police.
7. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Catacombs.
(b) In the Angel's Chapel.
(c) In the Sistine Chapel.
(d) In the Vatican Grottoes.
8. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
(a) A golf cart.
(b) A moped.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A mini car.
9. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In the burning church.
(b) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In a locked tomb.
10. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
(a) The entrance.
(b) The archives.
(c) The central chapel.
(d) The rooftop.
11. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
(a) A siren wailing.
(b) An evil chanting.
(c) A child screaming.
(d) A maniacal laugh.
12. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Arrogant and hauty.
(b) Grateful and humble.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Powerful and gifted.
13. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Castle of the Angel.
(b) The Pantheon.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) The Bridge of Angels.
14. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 27 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 37 minutes.
(d) 17 minutes.
15. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(b) They break a window.
(c) It is unlocked.
(d) They climb through a hole in the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
2. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
3. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
4. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
5. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)