|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) St. Paul's Basilica.
(b) The Piazza Navona.
(c) St. Peter's Square.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
2. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
(a) Horrible bruising on his arms.
(b) The Illuminati Diamond.
(c) Cuts and scrathes along his abdomen.
(d) A strange, demonic-looking tattoo.
3. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(b) Burnt to death.
(c) Suffocated by earth.
(d) Pierced lungs.
4. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(b) They break a window.
(c) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(d) It is unlocked.
5. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He put it there himself.
(b) He read it in the skies.
(c) He had a vision from God.
(d) Kohler told him.
6. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His research papers.
(b) His photo album.
(c) His lab log.
(d) His journal.
7. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
(b) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
(c) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
(d) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
8. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A picture of a sculpture.
(b) The word "fire."
(c) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(d) The word "Vittoria."
9. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 37 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 17 minutes.
(d) 27 minutes.
10. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
(a) On a beach.
(b) In the crashed helicopter.
(c) In a pile of rubble and bones.
(d) On a grassy hillside.
11. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(b) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(c) He kneels to pray.
(d) He cries.
12. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
(b) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(c) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
(d) The BBC is reporting it live.
13. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
(a) A mini car.
(b) A golf cart.
(c) A moped.
(d) A scooter.
14. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
(a) Casts his vote for Pope.
(b) Explains to them how he survived.
(c) Shows them the tape from Kohler.
(d) Punches the Camerlengo.
15. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
(a) The Pope's library.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Vatican Grottoes.
(d) The Catacombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
2. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
3. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
4. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
5. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)