|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His journal.
(b) His lab log.
(c) His photo album.
(d) His research papers.
2. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
(a) Slaps him for worrying her.
(c) Kisses him.
3. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) I am Janus.
(b) I'm so sorry.
(c) Long live the Illuminati.
(d) You are a good man.
4. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) A cemetery in central Rome.
(b) The Vatican Tombs of God.
(c) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(d) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
5. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
6. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
(a) The Vatican Grottoes.
(b) The Pope's library.
(c) The Catacombs.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
7. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
8. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
(a) A dead body carried out.
(b) Langdon on the roof.
(c) A cardinal escaping.
(d) The Hassassin leaving.
9. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) A bronze dove.
(c) A clue in the Galileo book.
(d) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
10. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His knee.
(b) His hand.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His foot.
11. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
(b) Suffocated with earth.
(c) Punctured lungs.
(d) Burnt to death.
12. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Catacombs.
(b) In the Sistine Chapel.
(c) In the Angel's Chapel.
(d) In the Vatican Grottoes.
13. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
(a) A blinding light.
(c) A green explosion.
(d) A vast engulfing darkness.
14. What was the Pope killed by?
(a) Old age.
15. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) Cardinal Mortarti.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) One of the four dead Cardinals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
2. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
3. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
4. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
5. Who is the 11th Hour Samaritan?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)