|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) A tarp.
(b) The Camerlengo's robe.
(c) A ripped parachute.
(d) His jacket.
2. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(b) A bronze dove.
(c) The Hassassin.
(d) A clue in the Galileo book.
3. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(b) He lights himself on fire.
(c) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(d) Chartrand shoots him.
4. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
5. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
(a) 1:15 am.
(b) 12:15 am.
(c) 11:15 pm.
(d) 10:15 pm.
6. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
7. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
(a) The Hassassin.
8. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) A note.
(b) A small camcorder.
(c) The 6th brand.
(d) A book.
9. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The death of the Camerlengo.
(b) His fall from the helicopter.
(c) Being married to Vittoria.
(d) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
10. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He is in a hurry.
(b) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(c) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
(d) He pretended to die.
11. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
12. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
(a) The Hassassin.
(d) The Camerlengo.
13. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) Long live the Illuminati.
(b) I am Janus.
(c) I'm so sorry.
(d) You are a good man.
14. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
15. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) He had a perfect plan.
(b) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(c) God was on his side.
(d) Any danger was worth the benefits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
2. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
3. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
5. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)