|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) George Bush.
(d) The Pope.
2. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) The 6th brand.
(b) A book.
(c) A small camcorder.
(d) A note.
3. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
4. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
(a) Sifting through Vetra's papers.
(b) Searching for clues to help Vittoria.
(c) Calling the police to capture Langdon as Vetra's killer.
(d) Pretending to be ill in the hospital.
5. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
(a) Suffocated with earth.
(c) Punctured lungs.
(d) Burnt to death.
6. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(b) He lights himself on fire.
(c) Chartrand shoots him.
(d) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
7. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His journal.
(b) His lab log.
(c) His research papers.
(d) His photo album.
8. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
(a) Chartrand is part of the Illuminati.
(b) The Camerlengo yells out that he is Illuminati.
(c) He gets confused and fires blindly.
(d) Rocher tries to shoot him.
9. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
(a) Save him.
(b) Trust him.
(c) Respect him.
(d) Help him.
10. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
(a) The Hassassin leaving.
(b) A cardinal escaping.
(c) A dead body carried out.
(d) Langdon on the roof.
11. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
(a) He passes out from lack of oxygen and nobody knows.
(b) The guard leaves and he is unable to leave.
(c) The power goes out and he is locked in.
(d) He sees something of interest and does not leave before the air runs out.
12. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
(b) The Camerlengo.
(d) Bright flames.
13. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) One of the four dead Cardinals.
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) Cardinal Mortarti.
14. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) The Camerlengo's robe.
(b) His jacket.
(c) A tarp.
(d) A ripped parachute.
15. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A killer.
(c) An Illuminati.
(d) A drunk homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
2. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
3. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
4. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
5. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)