|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
(d) The Hassassin.
2. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(b) Being married to Vittoria.
(c) The death of the Camerlengo.
(d) His fall from the helicopter.
3. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) Olivetti's body.
(b) A gun.
(c) A Illuminati symbol.
(d) The third cardinal.
4. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) He planned to die in the helicopter.
(b) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
(c) He does not trust Langdon.
(d) It ruined his plan.
5. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
(a) They see a light.
(b) They hear his watch beeping.
(c) They hear him tapping.
(d) They see his clothes.
6. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
(a) Demands a warrant be produced first.
(b) Replaces the real footage with a blank tape.
(c) Gives the tape over calmly.
(d) Runs for it.
7. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
(a) Recorded music.
(c) A voicemail machine.
(d) A dial tone.
8. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) The Hassassin.
9. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
(a) Extinguisher powder.
(b) Halon gas.
10. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
(c) Blesses each remaining cardinal for safety.
(d) Asks them to pray.
11. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) The Pope.
(b) George Bush.
12. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
(a) A child screaming.
(b) A siren wailing.
(c) A maniacal laugh.
(d) An evil chanting.
13. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He read it in the skies.
(b) He put it there himself.
(c) Kohler told him.
(d) He had a vision from God.
14. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His hand.
(b) His foot.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His knee.
15. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) A drunk homeless man.
(b) A killer.
(c) A tourist.
(d) An Illuminati.
Short Answer Questions
1. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
2. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
3. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
4. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
5. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)