|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) Chartrand shoots him.
(b) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(c) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(d) He lights himself on fire.
2. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The death of the Camerlengo.
(b) His fall from the helicopter.
(c) Being married to Vittoria.
(d) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
3. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
(b) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
(c) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
(d) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
4. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
(a) A white pick-up truck.
(b) A blue sedan.
(c) A red station wagon.
(d) A black van.
5. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
6. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Arrogant and hauty.
(b) Powerful and gifted.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Grateful and humble.
7. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He had a vision from God.
(b) Kohler told him.
(c) He read it in the skies.
(d) He put it there himself.
8. Who does Cardinal Mortarti think is unbolting the chapel doors during the Conclave?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) The pope.
(c) The missing cardinals.
9. What was the Pope killed by?
(b) Old age.
10. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) An Illuminati general.
(b) A cardinal.
(c) A kind bishop.
(d) An orphanage of nuns.
11. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(c) Cardinal Mortarti.
12. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) A Illuminati symbol.
(b) Olivetti's body.
(c) A gun.
(d) The third cardinal.
13. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
(a) They hear him tapping.
(b) They see a light.
(c) They see his clothes.
(d) They hear his watch beeping.
14. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
(a) The guard leaves and he is unable to leave.
(b) The power goes out and he is locked in.
(c) He sees something of interest and does not leave before the air runs out.
(d) He passes out from lack of oxygen and nobody knows.
15. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His lab log.
(b) His research papers.
(c) His photo album.
(d) His journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
2. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
3. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
4. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
5. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)