|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
(b) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(c) He pretended to die.
(d) He is in a hurry.
2. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
(a) Casts his vote for Pope.
(b) Shows them the tape from Kohler.
(c) Explains to them how he survived.
(d) Punches the Camerlengo.
3. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
(a) A punishment for his lack of faith.
(b) A missionary opportunity.
(c) An indication of an unconfessed sin.
(d) A blessing in disguise.
4. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
(a) A vast engulfing darkness.
(b) A green explosion.
(d) A blinding light.
5. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A picture of a sculpture.
(b) The word "fire."
(c) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(d) The word "Vittoria."
6. Who is the 11th Hour Samaritan?
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Hassassin.
7. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Pantheon.
(b) The Bridge of Angels.
(c) The Castle of the Angel.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
8. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) A tarp.
(b) The Camerlengo's robe.
(c) His jacket.
(d) A ripped parachute.
9. What was the Pope killed by?
(c) Old age.
10. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(b) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(c) Chartrand shoots him.
(d) He lights himself on fire.
11. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) The Vatican Tombs of God.
(b) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(c) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(d) A cemetery in central Rome.
12. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
(a) A moped.
(b) A golf cart.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A mini car.
13. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
(a) Punctured lungs.
(c) Burnt to death.
(d) Suffocated with earth.
14. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) George Bush.
(c) The Pope.
15. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His hand.
(c) His knee.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
2. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
3. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
4. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
5. What is the first thing Vittoria notices about the most recently deceased Pope?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)