|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His foot.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His hand.
(d) His knee.
2. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) It is unlocked.
(b) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(c) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(d) They break a window.
3. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) The word "Vittoria."
(b) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(c) The word "fire."
(d) A picture of a sculpture.
4. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
(c) Slaps him for worrying her.
(d) Kisses him.
5. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His journal.
(b) His photo album.
(c) His research papers.
(d) His lab log.
6. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) Kohler told him.
(b) He put it there himself.
(c) He read it in the skies.
(d) He had a vision from God.
7. Who is Janus?
(b) The Hassassin.
(d) The Camerlengo.
8. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) A kind bishop.
(b) A cardinal.
(c) An orphanage of nuns.
(d) An Illuminati general.
9. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
10. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(c) A clue in the Galileo book.
(d) A bronze dove.
11. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) A media truck extension helps him over.
(b) He picks the lock on a gate.
(c) He climbs.
(d) He finds an open door.
12. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) An Illuminati.
(b) A killer.
(c) A tourist.
(d) A drunk homeless man.
13. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(a) Pierced lungs.
(b) Burnt to death.
(d) Suffocated by earth.
14. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(b) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(c) He kneels to pray.
(d) He cries.
15. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 7 minutes.
(b) 27 minutes.
(c) 17 minutes.
(d) 37 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
2. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
3. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
4. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
5. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)