|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
(a) Recorded music.
(b) A dial tone.
(c) A voicemail machine.
2. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted to be Pope.
(b) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
(c) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
(d) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
3. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
(a) Pretend to be tourists.
(b) Take pictures.
(c) Run for where they think the clue will be.
(d) Evacuate all the tourists.
4. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(c) The Vatican Tombs of God.
(d) A cemetery in central Rome.
5. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
(a) A strange, demonic-looking tattoo.
(b) Cuts and scrathes along his abdomen.
(c) Horrible bruising on his arms.
(d) The Illuminati Diamond.
6. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
(a) In the crashed helicopter.
(b) On a beach.
(c) On a grassy hillside.
(d) In a pile of rubble and bones.
7. What was the Pope killed by?
(d) Old age.
8. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
(a) He adopted a boy.
(b) He genetically structured a child.
(c) Artificial insemination.
(d) He got a repreive from God for one act of sexual contact.
9. What is the first thing Vittoria notices about the most recently deceased Pope?
(a) He has a rash.
(b) He is more decayed than he should be at this point.
(c) His tongue is black.
(d) He is bruised all over his arms.
10. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(c) One of the four dead Cardinals.
(d) Cardinal Mortarti.
11. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
(a) Sifting through Vetra's papers.
(b) Pretending to be ill in the hospital.
(c) Calling the police to capture Langdon as Vetra's killer.
(d) Searching for clues to help Vittoria.
12. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
(b) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(c) The BBC is reporting it live.
(d) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
13. Where is the antimatter found?
(a) In the Catacombs.
(b) In the Vatican Grottoes.
(c) In the Angel's Chapel.
(d) In the Sistine Chapel.
14. Who is the 11th Hour Samaritan?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Hassassin.
15. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
(a) A book about the Pathway of Illumination.
(b) A detailed word map of Rome.
(c) A list of all Bernini's work.
(d) A biography of Raphael.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
2. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
3. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
4. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
5. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)