|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Administers CPR to the Cardinal.
(c) Hi-jacks a car.
(d) Tries to reach Vittoria's phone.
2. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) Chartrand shoots him.
(b) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(c) He lights himself on fire.
(d) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
3. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
(b) He wanted to be Pope.
(c) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
(d) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
4. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
(a) He genetically structured a child.
(b) He adopted a boy.
(c) Artificial insemination.
(d) He got a repreive from God for one act of sexual contact.
5. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
(a) Science and religion both aided him in his danger.
(b) God hand-delivered him to safety.
(c) His make-shift parachute saved him.
(d) He should have died.
6. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Powerful and gifted.
(b) Relieved and weak.
(c) Arrogant and hauty.
(d) Grateful and humble.
7. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) A tarp.
(b) The Camerlengo's robe.
(c) A ripped parachute.
(d) His jacket.
8. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
(b) Halon gas.
(d) Extinguisher powder.
9. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(c) Bright flames.
10. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Pantheon.
(b) The Castle of the Angel.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) The Bridge of Angels.
11. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(b) Being married to Vittoria.
(c) The death of the Camerlengo.
(d) His fall from the helicopter.
12. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) The Vatican Tombs of God.
(b) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(c) A cemetery in central Rome.
(d) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
13. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He kneels to pray.
(b) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(c) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(d) He cries.
14. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
(a) A missionary opportunity.
(b) An indication of an unconfessed sin.
(c) A blessing in disguise.
(d) A punishment for his lack of faith.
15. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Punctured lungs.
(c) Suffocated by dirt.
(d) Burnt to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
2. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
3. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
4. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
5. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)