|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
(c) Blesses each remaining cardinal for safety.
(d) Asks them to pray.
2. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His journal.
(b) His photo album.
(c) His research papers.
(d) His lab log.
3. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
(a) Horrible bruising on his arms.
(b) A strange, demonic-looking tattoo.
(c) Cuts and scrathes along his abdomen.
(d) The Illuminati Diamond.
4. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) A cemetery in central Rome.
(b) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(d) The Vatican Tombs of God.
5. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
6. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
(a) The Hassassin.
(c) The Camerlengo.
7. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
(a) His theory on who is doing this.
(b) The Vatican's position on the deaths.
(c) His resignation.
(d) His proposed plan of action.
8. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(b) He lights himself on fire.
(c) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(d) Chartrand shoots him.
9. Who is the 11th Hour Samaritan?
(c) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Hassassin.
10. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
(a) They see that Langdon has survived.
(b) A rumor is spread that the next pope has been chosen.
(c) They see the Camerlengo on the Basilica.
(d) They see the light of day and know that danger is over.
11. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) Administers CPR to the Cardinal.
(b) Hi-jacks a car.
(c) Tries to reach Vittoria's phone.
(d) Calls the police.
12. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Burnt to death.
(c) Punctured lungs.
(d) Suffocated by dirt.
13. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
14. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
15. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
(a) His make-shift parachute saved him.
(b) Science and religion both aided him in his danger.
(c) God hand-delivered him to safety.
(d) He should have died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
2. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
3. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
4. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
5. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)