|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Pope killed by?
(c) Old age.
2. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Punctured lungs.
(b) Burnt to death.
(c) Suffocated by dirt.
3. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He kneels to pray.
(b) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(c) He cries.
(d) He shouts for joy at being saved.
4. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(b) In the burning church.
(c) In a locked tomb.
(d) In an archive vault.
5. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
6. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
(b) Halon gas.
(c) Extinguisher powder.
7. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) It ruined his plan.
(b) He planned to die in the helicopter.
(c) He does not trust Langdon.
(d) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
8. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
(a) Evacuate all the tourists.
(b) Run for where they think the clue will be.
(c) Pretend to be tourists.
(d) Take pictures.
9. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
(a) In a pile of rubble and bones.
(b) In the crashed helicopter.
(c) On a grassy hillside.
(d) On a beach.
10. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
(a) A drunk homeless man.
(b) An Illuminati.
(c) A killer.
(d) A tourist.
11. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
(a) He got a repreive from God for one act of sexual contact.
(b) He genetically structured a child.
(c) Artificial insemination.
(d) He adopted a boy.
12. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(b) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(c) It is unlocked.
(d) They break a window.
13. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(b) God was on his side.
(c) He had a perfect plan.
(d) Any danger was worth the benefits.
14. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
15. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) The third cardinal.
(b) A gun.
(c) Olivetti's body.
(d) A Illuminati symbol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Church of Illumination?
2. Who was the Pope's son?
3. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
4. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
5. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)