|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted to be Pope.
(b) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
(c) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
(d) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
2. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
(a) Punches the Camerlengo.
(b) Casts his vote for Pope.
(c) Explains to them how he survived.
(d) Shows them the tape from Kohler.
3. What color is the smoke in the Conclave when no Pope is chosen?
4. What is the first thing Vittoria notices about the most recently deceased Pope?
(a) He has a rash.
(b) His tongue is black.
(c) He is bruised all over his arms.
(d) He is more decayed than he should be at this point.
5. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
(a) An indication of an unconfessed sin.
(b) A punishment for his lack of faith.
(c) A blessing in disguise.
(d) A missionary opportunity.
6. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(d) The Hassassin.
7. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
(a) They see a light.
(b) They hear him tapping.
(c) They hear his watch beeping.
(d) They see his clothes.
8. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In a locked tomb.
(b) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In the burning church.
9. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He put it there himself.
(b) Kohler told him.
(c) He read it in the skies.
(d) He had a vision from God.
10. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Burnt to death.
(b) Punctured lungs.
(c) Suffocated by dirt.
11. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
(b) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
(c) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(d) The BBC is reporting it live.
12. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
(a) 11:15 pm.
(b) 10:15 pm.
(c) 1:15 am.
(d) 12:15 am.
13. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
(c) The Hassassin.
14. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) A clue in the Galileo book.
(b) A bronze dove.
(c) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
(d) The Hassassin.
15. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
(a) Langdon on the roof.
(b) The Hassassin leaving.
(c) A cardinal escaping.
(d) A dead body carried out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
2. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
3. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
4. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
5. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)