|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Cardinal Mortarti.
2. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
(a) Bright flames.
(d) The Camerlengo.
3. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Vatican Tombs of God.
(c) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(d) A cemetery in central Rome.
4. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
(a) The Hassassin leaving.
(b) A dead body carried out.
(c) A cardinal escaping.
(d) Langdon on the roof.
5. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
6. What was the Pope killed by?
(b) Old age.
7. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In a locked tomb.
(b) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In the burning church.
8. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(b) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(c) He cries.
(d) He kneels to pray.
9. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) He had a perfect plan.
(b) Any danger was worth the benefits.
(c) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(d) God was on his side.
10. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) A small camcorder.
(b) The 6th brand.
(c) A book.
(d) A note.
11. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
(a) His make-shift parachute saved him.
(b) He should have died.
(c) God hand-delivered him to safety.
(d) Science and religion both aided him in his danger.
12. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His foot.
(b) His knee.
(c) His hand.
(d) His shoulder.
13. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) He finds an open door.
(b) He picks the lock on a gate.
(c) A media truck extension helps him over.
(d) He climbs.
14. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) Cardinal Mortarti.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) One of the four dead Cardinals.
15. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) His fall from the helicopter.
(b) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(c) The death of the Camerlengo.
(d) Being married to Vittoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
3. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
4. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
5. How is the Camerlengo killed?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)