|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cardinal Mortarti do when they see the end of the antimatter?
(a) He shouts for joy at being saved.
(b) He cries.
(c) He orders a moment of reflective silence.
(d) He kneels to pray.
2. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Punctured lungs.
(b) Suffocated by dirt.
(c) Burnt to death.
3. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Bridge of Angels.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Castle of the Angel.
(d) The Pantheon.
4. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
5. What color is the smoke in the Conclave when no Pope is chosen?
6. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
(a) A rumor is spread that the next pope has been chosen.
(b) They see that Langdon has survived.
(c) They see the Camerlengo on the Basilica.
(d) They see the light of day and know that danger is over.
7. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(b) A cemetery in central Rome.
(c) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(d) The Vatican Tombs of God.
8. Who was the Pope's son?
(a) One of the four dead Cardinals.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) Cardinal Mortarti.
9. What does Langdon do when he enters the meeting of Cardinals after he left the hospital?
(a) Shows them the tape from Kohler.
(b) Casts his vote for Pope.
(c) Explains to them how he survived.
(d) Punches the Camerlengo.
10. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
(a) Run for where they think the clue will be.
(b) Take pictures.
(c) Evacuate all the tourists.
(d) Pretend to be tourists.
11. How did the Pope father a child without breaking his sacred vows of celibacy?
(a) He got a repreive from God for one act of sexual contact.
(b) He adopted a boy.
(c) He genetically structured a child.
(d) Artificial insemination.
12. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He read it in the skies.
(b) Kohler told him.
(c) He had a vision from God.
(d) He put it there himself.
13. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
(a) Sifting through Vetra's papers.
(b) Pretending to be ill in the hospital.
(c) Calling the police to capture Langdon as Vetra's killer.
(d) Searching for clues to help Vittoria.
14. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(c) The Pope.
(d) George Bush.
15. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) An orphanage of nuns.
(b) A kind bishop.
(c) A cardinal.
(d) An Illuminati general.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
2. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
3. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
4. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
5. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)