|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Janus?
(b) The Hassassin.
(d) The Camerlengo.
2. What did a priest once tell Kohler his paralysis was?
(a) A missionary opportunity.
(b) A punishment for his lack of faith.
(c) A blessing in disguise.
(d) An indication of an unconfessed sin.
3. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(a) Suffocated by earth.
(b) Burnt to death.
(d) Pierced lungs.
4. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) They break a window.
(b) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(c) They climb through a hole in the wall.
(d) It is unlocked.
5. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(b) Any danger was worth the benefits.
(c) God was on his side.
(d) He had a perfect plan.
6. What does Dr. Jacobus say about Langdon's survival in his fall?
(a) His make-shift parachute saved him.
(b) He should have died.
(c) Science and religion both aided him in his danger.
(d) God hand-delivered him to safety.
7. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
8. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
(a) A blue sedan.
(b) A black van.
(c) A red station wagon.
(d) A white pick-up truck.
9. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) His fall from the helicopter.
(b) Being married to Vittoria.
(c) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(d) The death of the Camerlengo.
10. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(c) Cardinal Mortarti.
11. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
(a) A blinding light.
(c) A vast engulfing darkness.
(d) A green explosion.
12. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
13. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
(a) The Pope's library.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Vatican Grottoes.
(d) The Catacombs.
14. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Relieved and weak.
(b) Arrogant and hauty.
(c) Grateful and humble.
(d) Powerful and gifted.
15. What do the people see on the Basillica after the antimatter explosion?
(b) Bright flames.
(d) The Camerlengo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Church of Illumination?
2. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
3. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
4. What is the second cardinal killed dressed like when he is found dying?
5. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)