|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon do as soon as he realizes the Hassassin has left the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Tries to reach Vittoria's phone.
(c) Administers CPR to the Cardinal.
(d) Hi-jacks a car.
2. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
(a) A strange, demonic-looking tattoo.
(b) Horrible bruising on his arms.
(c) The Illuminati Diamond.
(d) Cuts and scrathes along his abdomen.
3. How is the Camerlengo killed?
(a) The Hassassin kills him when he refuses to pay him for his work.
(b) He leaps from the balcony to his death.
(c) Chartrand shoots him.
(d) He lights himself on fire.
4. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
(b) Halon gas.
(d) Extinguisher powder.
5. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
6. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) I am Janus.
(b) I'm so sorry.
(c) You are a good man.
(d) Long live the Illuminati.
7. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(b) The word "fire."
(c) A picture of a sculpture.
(d) The word "Vittoria."
8. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
(a) The Catacombs.
(b) The Pope's library.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) The Vatican Grottoes.
9. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
(a) A vast engulfing darkness.
(b) A blinding light.
(d) A green explosion.
10. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted to be Pope.
(b) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
(c) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
(d) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
11. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 27 minutes.
(b) 37 minutes.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 17 minutes.
12. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) His jacket.
(b) The Camerlengo's robe.
(c) A ripped parachute.
(d) A tarp.
13. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
(b) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
(c) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
(d) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
14. How do Vittoria and Langdon get into the burning church?
(a) It is unlocked.
(b) Vittoria shoots the lock.
(c) They break a window.
(d) They climb through a hole in the wall.
15. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Grateful and humble.
(b) Arrogant and hauty.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Powerful and gifted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
2. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
3. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
4. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
5. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)