|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
(a) They see the Camerlengo on the Basilica.
(b) A rumor is spread that the next pope has been chosen.
(c) They see that Langdon has survived.
(d) They see the light of day and know that danger is over.
2. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) The Pope.
(b) George Bush.
3. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Grateful and humble.
(b) Powerful and gifted.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Arrogant and hauty.
4. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
(a) A false report that the new pope has been chosen.
(b) An evacuation warning for all those in the Vatican.
(c) A threatening message from the Hassassin.
(d) The footage of the second cardinal being murdered.
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) He picks the lock on a gate.
(b) He finds an open door.
(c) A media truck extension helps him over.
(d) He climbs.
6. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
(a) A detailed word map of Rome.
(b) A book about the Pathway of Illumination.
(c) A biography of Raphael.
(d) A list of all Bernini's work.
7. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
(a) Save him.
(b) Trust him.
(c) Respect him.
(d) Help him.
8. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) He had a perfect plan.
(b) Any danger was worth the benefits.
(c) God was on his side.
(d) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
9. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He pretended to die.
(b) He is in a hurry.
(c) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(d) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
10. What was the Pope killed by?
(d) Old age.
11. What does the crowd at St. Peter's Square see when midnight hits?
(a) A vast engulfing darkness.
(b) A blinding light.
(d) A green explosion.
12. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) His jacket.
(b) A ripped parachute.
(c) A tarp.
(d) The Camerlengo's robe.
13. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 37 minutes.
(b) 17 minutes.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 27 minutes.
14. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
15. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
(a) A dial tone.
(b) Recorded music.
(d) A voicemail machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
2. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
3. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
4. Who is the Camerlengo shocked to see in the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
5. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)