|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with the Camerlengo to destroy the antimatter in the last minutes before time runs out?
2. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
3. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
4. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
5. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Bridge of Angels.
(b) The Pantheon.
(c) The Sistine Chapel.
(d) The Castle of the Angel.
6. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
(a) A voicemail machine.
(b) Recorded music.
(d) A dial tone.
7. What does Kohler give Langdon before he dies?
(a) A book.
(b) The 6th brand.
(c) A note.
(d) A small camcorder.
8. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
(a) The word "Vittoria."
(b) A picture of a sculpture.
(c) A written description of a church designed by Bernini.
(d) The word "fire."
9. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) A gun.
(b) Olivetti's body.
(c) The third cardinal.
(d) A Illuminati symbol.
10. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) A cardinal.
(b) An orphanage of nuns.
(c) A kind bishop.
(d) An Illuminati general.
11. How was the second cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
(a) Suffocated by dirt.
(c) Burnt to death.
(d) Punctured lungs.
12. What was the Pope killed by?
(b) Old age.
13. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
(a) The archives.
(b) The entrance.
(c) The rooftop.
(d) The central chapel.
14. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
(a) Run for where they think the clue will be.
(b) Pretend to be tourists.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Evacuate all the tourists.
15. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He had a vision from God.
(b) Kohler told him.
(c) He put it there himself.
(d) He read it in the skies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon find to help him the second time he goes to the Vatican Archives?
2. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
3. Where does the Camerlengo go once he is in the helicopter with the antimatter canister?
4. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
5. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)