|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langdon dream about the night after the Camerlengo's death?
(a) The sight of the dead Cardinals.
(b) The death of the Camerlengo.
(c) Being married to Vittoria.
(d) His fall from the helicopter.
2. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
3. What color is the smoke in the Conclave when no Pope is chosen?
4. What is the first thing Vittoria notices about the most recently deceased Pope?
(a) His tongue is black.
(b) He is bruised all over his arms.
(c) He is more decayed than he should be at this point.
(d) He has a rash.
5. Where does Langdon wake up after getting in the helicopter with the Camerlengo?
(a) On a beach.
(b) On a grassy hillside.
(c) In a pile of rubble and bones.
(d) In the crashed helicopter.
6. At what time does the Camerlengo say he will evacuate the remaining Cardinals?
(a) 12:15 am.
(b) 1:15 am.
(c) 11:15 pm.
(d) 10:15 pm.
7. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(b) The reason for his actions.
(c) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
(d) The placement of the canister.
8. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) Long live the Illuminati.
(b) You are a good man.
(c) I'm so sorry.
(d) I am Janus.
9. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) A bronze dove.
(c) A clue in the Galileo book.
(d) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
10. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
(a) Slaps him for worrying her.
(c) Kisses him.
11. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
12. How does the Camerlengo feel as he is taken to the room with the Cardinals after his miraculous return?
(a) Grateful and humble.
(b) Powerful and gifted.
(c) Relieved and weak.
(d) Arrogant and hauty.
13. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
(a) Replaces the real footage with a blank tape.
(b) Runs for it.
(c) Gives the tape over calmly.
(d) Demands a warrant be produced first.
14. Who does Cardinal Mortarti think is unbolting the chapel doors during the Conclave?
(a) The missing cardinals.
(b) The pope.
(c) The Camerlengo.
15. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted to be Pope.
(b) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
(c) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
(d) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon hear when he tries to call the Vatican after being rescued by the firemen?
2. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
3. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
4. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
5. Where does the Camerlengo go once he is in the helicopter with the antimatter canister?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)