|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
(b) Pierced lungs.
(c) Suffocated by earth.
(d) Burnt to death.
2. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
(a) A maniacal laugh.
(b) An evil chanting.
(c) A siren wailing.
(d) A child screaming.
3. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) Any danger was worth the benefits.
(b) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(c) He had a perfect plan.
(d) God was on his side.
4. Why do the people in St. Peter's Square cry out in jubilation after hours of silence from the Vatican?
(a) They see the Camerlengo on the Basilica.
(b) They see that Langdon has survived.
(c) A rumor is spread that the next pope has been chosen.
(d) They see the light of day and know that danger is over.
5. Why does Chartrand shoot Rocher?
(a) He gets confused and fires blindly.
(b) The Camerlengo yells out that he is Illuminati.
(c) Rocher tries to shoot him.
(d) Chartrand is part of the Illuminati.
6. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In a locked tomb.
(b) In the burning church.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In an overturned sarcophagus.
7. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
(b) The placement of the canister.
(c) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(d) The reason for his actions.
8. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His knee.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
9. What is branded on the chest of the cardinal at the third Altar of Science?
10. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
(a) They hear his watch beeping.
(b) They see his clothes.
(c) They see a light.
(d) They hear him tapping.
11. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
(a) Gives the tape over calmly.
(b) Runs for it.
(c) Replaces the real footage with a blank tape.
(d) Demands a warrant be produced first.
12. What did Langdon use as a parachute when he jumped from the helicopter?
(a) His jacket.
(b) A tarp.
(c) A ripped parachute.
(d) The Camerlengo's robe.
13. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) He does not trust Langdon.
(b) He planned to die in the helicopter.
(c) It ruined his plan.
(d) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
14. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
(d) The Hassassin.
15. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
(a) Asks them to pray.
(d) Blesses each remaining cardinal for safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
2. Where does the tunnel from the fourth Altar of Science lead to?
3. Where are all the Popes buried?
4. What color is the smoke in the Conclave when no Pope is chosen?
5. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)