|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Camerlengo take part in this horrible plan?
(a) He wanted scientists to realize how hurtful they are.
(b) He wanted to be Pope.
(c) He wanted to renew faith in the people.
(d) He wanted to avenge Vetra and his callous feelings towards the church.
2. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His hand.
(c) His knee.
(d) His foot.
3. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His photo album.
(b) His lab log.
(c) His research papers.
(d) His journal.
4. Why did the Camerlengo not want Langdon to join him in the helicopter?
(a) It ruined his plan.
(b) He does not trust Langdon.
(c) He planned to die in the helicopter.
(d) He feels responsible for his impending wound.
5. What medication was the Pope taking daily when he was alive?
6. What does the Camerlengo do after telling the Conclave members the truth about the missing cardinals?
(b) Blesses each remaining cardinal for safety.
(c) Asks them to pray.
7. How is the general public told about the kidnapped and murdered cardinals?
(a) Tha Hassassin is a member of the press.
(b) The BBC is reporting it live.
(c) The Camerlengo writes a statement about it in the newspaper.
(d) Someone videotaped some of it and leaked it to the press.
8. What was the Pope killed by?
(b) Old age.
9. Where did Glick say was an important and secret member of the Illuminati in the report that landed him in a holding cell?
(a) George Bush.
(b) The Pope.
10. What was branded on the second cardinal's chest?
11. What were the last words that the Camerlengo said to Langdon?
(a) I am Janus.
(b) You are a good man.
(c) Long live the Illuminati.
(d) I'm so sorry.
12. How do the police find and resuce Langdon after the fire in the church is put out?
(a) They hear him tapping.
(b) They hear his watch beeping.
(c) They see his clothes.
(d) They see a light.
13. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) The Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Piazza Navona.
(c) St. Peter's Square.
(d) St. Paul's Basilica.
14. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A moped.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A mini car.
15. Where does Langdon go in the first church to try and find the next Altar of Science?
(a) The central chapel.
(b) The archives.
(c) The entrance.
(d) The rooftop.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Camerlengo, who told him to devise this horrible plan?
2. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
3. What does Langdon see on the Camerlengo's body as they try to transport him to the hospital after the shooting in the Pope's office?
4. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
5. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)