|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kohler paralyzed?
(a) His mother would not accept medical treatment when she was pregnant.
(b) He was hit in the back by a stray bullet at a church shooting.
(c) His parents would not treat a childhood sickness with medicine, but prayed instead.
(d) He was hit by a bus transporting some nuns to an orphanage.
2. What does Vittoria do when she sees Langdon alive after his fall?
(b) Kisses him.
(d) Slaps him for worrying her.
3. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
(a) A siren wailing.
(b) A maniacal laugh.
(c) A child screaming.
(d) An evil chanting.
4. What does the Camerlengo ask Langdon and Vittoria to do while they are heading towards the antimatter?
(a) Trust him.
(b) Save him.
(c) Help him.
(d) Respect him.
5. What is the media asking Olivetti for after they catch wind of the Cardinals in danger?
(a) His proposed plan of action.
(b) His resignation.
(c) The Vatican's position on the deaths.
(d) His theory on who is doing this.
6. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He had a vision from God.
(b) He read it in the skies.
(c) Kohler told him.
(d) He put it there himself.
7. Who was the Pope's son?
(b) Cardinal Mortarti.
(c) One of the four dead Cardinals.
(d) The Camerlengo.
8. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) The Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Piazza Navona.
(c) St. Peter's Square.
(d) St. Paul's Basilica.
9. Where are all the Popes buried?
(a) The Holy Vatican Grottoes.
(b) The Vatican Tombs of God.
(c) In a vault beneath the Sistine Chapel.
(d) A cemetery in central Rome.
10. What does Langdon drive once he reaches the Vatican after leaving the hospital?
(a) A mini car.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A moped.
11. Why does the Camerlengo say there was never any risk while he was dabbling with the dangerous antimatter?
(a) Any danger was worth the benefits.
(b) God was on his side.
(c) Any people who died would have been blessed martyrs.
(d) He had a perfect plan.
12. Who does Langdon think Janus really is?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) The Hassassin.
13. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His knee.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
14. Who designed St. Peter's Square?
15. How long did the Camerlengo reign as Pope before his death?
(a) 27 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 37 minutes.
(d) 17 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Pope killed by?
2. What does Langdon see on the television as he leaves the Vatican Archives for the second time?
3. What is Kohler doing back at CERN while Vittoria and Langdon are searching for the second Altar of Science?
4. How is the Cardinal at the third Altar of Science killed?
5. Who is Janus?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)