|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
(a) 4 of them.
(b) 15 of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) All of them.
2. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(b) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
(c) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
(d) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
3. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
(a) He thinks he will find the killer there.
(b) He thinks he can figure out the location of the Cardinals.
(c) He thinks he can call the police from there.
(d) He wants to save all the records there before the antimatter destroys them.
4. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In an archive vault.
(b) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(c) In a locked tomb.
(d) In the burning church.
5. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
(a) She knows this is why her father was killed.
(b) She left the door unprotected.
(c) She suggested the retina scan.
(d) She convinced her father to make the larger specimen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macri do when she is told to give her footage of the second killing to the Swiss Guards?
2. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
3. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
4. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
5. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)