|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
(b) Priori of Scion.
(c) Opus Dei.
2. What did Kohler take from Vetra's home?
(a) His photo album.
(b) His research papers.
(c) His lab log.
(d) His journal.
3. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Freemasons.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Templar Knights.
(d) The Catholics.
4. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 36 hours.
5. What does Glick see as he and Macri watch the front of the first church?
(a) A cardinal escaping.
(b) The Hassassin leaving.
(c) A dead body carried out.
(d) Langdon on the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many churches could possibly hold the third Altar of Science?
2. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
3. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
4. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
5. How many Altars of Science are there?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)