|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
2. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
3. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The art collection at the site.
(b) The historical artifacts housed there.
(c) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(d) The many people there.
4. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
(a) The air accelerator tube.
(b) The tube of friction.
(c) The Anti-Gravity tube.
(d) The free fall tube.
5. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(c) Phone call.
(d) Coded message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon use to remove the bag that surrounds the book he was looking for?
2. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
3. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
4. What do Langdon and Vittoria do as they enter St. Peter's Square?
5. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)