|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(d) The Louvre.
2. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
(a) He wants Vetra's daughter to check their shared lab.
(b) He wants Langdon to examine the body first.
(c) He still has hope that Vetra can be revived.
(d) He is not ready to say goodbye.
3. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(b) A fine white dust.
(d) A black powder.
4. What does Vittoria use for protection when she and Langdon enter the chapel behind the church containing the first Altar of Science?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A taser.
(d) A can of pepper spray.
5. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) A gun.
(b) A Illuminati symbol.
(c) Olivetti's body.
(d) The third cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
2. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
3. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
4. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
5. Who does Cardinal Mortarti think is unbolting the chapel doors during the Conclave?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)