|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He wants to help this cause.
(b) He wishes he were not there.
(c) He loves his job.
(d) He is not trained enough.
2. What does the Hassassin tell the Camerlengo he will do with the four Cardinals he has kidnapped?
(a) Protect them.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Support them.
3. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
(a) A siren wailing.
(b) A maniacal laugh.
(c) A child screaming.
(d) An evil chanting.
4. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(d) A misunderstanding.
5. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon see in a book in the archives that he thinks is a sign of the correct position of the third Altar of Science?
2. Where is the antimatter found?
3. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
4. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
5. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)