|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(b) Middle Eastern.
2. What time is it when Langdon looks at his watch while trapped in the Archives?
(a) 9:33 pm.
(b) 8:13 pm.
(c) 8:33 pm.
(d) 9:13 pm.
3. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(b) In a locked tomb.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In the burning church.
4. How many Altars of Science are there?
5. According to the Camerlengo, how does he know where to find the antimatter?
(a) He had a vision from God.
(b) He read it in the skies.
(c) Kohler told him.
(d) He put it there himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
2. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
3. What happens just as Langdon is leaving the Vatican Archives the second time?
4. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
5. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)