|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) General practitioner.
(b) Particle physicist.
(d) Anti-matter specialist.
2. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 2 days.
3. Why does Langdon want access to the Vatican Archives?
(a) He thinks he can figure out the location of the Cardinals.
(b) He wants to save all the records there before the antimatter destroys them.
(c) He thinks he will find the killer there.
(d) He thinks he can call the police from there.
4. Where is Langdon trapped after the Hassassin kidnaps Vittoria?
(a) In an overturned sarcophagus.
(b) In the burning church.
(c) In an archive vault.
(d) In a locked tomb.
5. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
2. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
3. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
4. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
5. What was the Pope killed by?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)