|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(d) Middle Eastern.
2. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An anonymous artist.
(b) An unknown scientist.
(c) Genghis Khan.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
3. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Pope's personal quarters.
(c) The Roman Temple.
(d) St. Peter's Basilica.
4. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
5. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
(a) He is not trained enough.
(b) He wants to help this cause.
(c) He loves his job.
(d) He wishes he were not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
3. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
4. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
5. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)