|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(a) Priori of Scion.
(b) Opus Dei.
2. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A cab.
(b) A plane.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A train ticket.
3. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
(c) Vatican City.
4. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
5. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An anonymous artist.
(b) An unknown scientist.
(c) Genghis Khan.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Raphael's last name?
2. How many Swiss Guards go with Langdon to what he thinks is the first Altar of Science?
3. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
4. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
5. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)