|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
(a) He will save him.
(b) He will give him a great story.
(c) He will change his life.
(d) He will kill him.
2. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His admittance card to the facility.
(b) His eye.
(c) His finger.
(d) His personnel badge.
3. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
(a) He is not ready to say goodbye.
(b) He wants Vetra's daughter to check their shared lab.
(c) He wants Langdon to examine the body first.
(d) He still has hope that Vetra can be revived.
4. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(a) A misunderstanding.
5. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
3. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
4. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
5. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)