|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria see in the Margins of the book Langdon was looking for?
(a) Lines from a Milton poem.
(b) Notes written in English.
(c) Drops of blood.
(d) Mathematical figures.
2. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Templar Knights.
(b) The Freemasons.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The Arabs.
3. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(b) Genghis Khan.
4. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
(a) Explains how a person could commit murder there.
(b) Reminds him that he has no other clues.
(c) Tells him to trust in Langdon's intelligence.
(d) Cries and pleads with him.
5. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 8:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
2. How old was the Camerlengo when he entered the military?
3. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
4. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
5. What do Langdon and Vittoria do when they enter what Langdon thinks is the first Altar of Science?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)