|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Altars of Science are there?
2. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(b) The Louvre.
3. What does the Hassassin promise to tell Glick while he is in the Vatican City?
(a) The best position to view the first speech by the new pope.
(b) The place where he can go to be safe during the bombing.
(c) The name of the new pope before he is chosen.
(d) The position of the first murder of a cardinal.
4. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) An energy source.
(c) Ultra-dense matter.
(d) Something from nothing.
5. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
2. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
3. What is antimatter?
4. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
5. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)