|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(d) The Louvre.
2. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
3. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(a) Genghis Khan.
4. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) There is no password.
(b) Spare my daughter.
(c) Science will prevail.
(d) The secret will die with me.
5. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(b) Something from nothing.
(c) An energy source.
(d) Ultra-dense matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Illuminati created by?
2. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
3. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
4. What is Chartrand thinking while patrolling the Pantheon?
5. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)