|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 36 hours.
2. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) The Balearic Islands.
(c) The Baltic Sea.
3. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gun powder.
(b) Citric acid.
(d) Burning flesh.
4. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
5. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
2. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
3. What does Vittoria say to Olivetti that convinces him to continue his trek to what Langdon think is the first Altar of Science?
4. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
5. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)