|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) An eyeball.
(b) A gram of antimatter.
(c) A bloody footprint.
(d) Her father's ID badge.
2. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
(b) The Pope.
(d) No one.
3. When were the statues at the Pantheon removed or destroyed?
(a) The 1800s.
(b) The 1600s.
(c) The 1700s.
(d) The 1900s.
4. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(b) Middle Eastern.
5. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His personnel badge.
(b) His admittance card to the facility.
(c) His eye.
(d) His finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the book when he enters the Vatican Archives?
2. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
3. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
4. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
5. Who does Vittoria call while she is locked in Olivetti's office?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)