|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 20 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) An energy source.
(b) Ultra-dense matter.
(c) Something from nothing.
3. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
(a) The air accelerator tube.
(b) The free fall tube.
(c) The Anti-Gravity tube.
(d) The tube of friction.
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is rare.
(b) It is expensive to create.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is valuable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
2. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
3. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
4. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)