|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
(b) They have traveled the farthest.
(c) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
(d) They were closest to the Pope in life.
2. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) St. Peter's Basilica.
(b) The Roman Temple.
(c) The Pope's personal quarters.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
3. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(a) Priori of Scion.
(c) Opus Dei.
4. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) A source of peace products.
(b) The energy source of the future.
(c) A healing element.
(d) A bridge between science and religion.
5. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Rain and gravity.
(b) God and Jesus.
(c) Clouds and earth.
(d) Science and religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Langdon realize they must go to retrieve the antimatter as Kohler has a coughing fit?
2. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
3. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
4. What is Kohler's job title?
5. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)