|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 days.
2. What was Vetra trying to support and promote with his scientific discoveries?
(b) The existence of God.
(c) The physical power of love.
3. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
4. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Agrees to meet him the next day.
(b) Refuses to see him.
(c) Hangs up.
(d) Avoids confrontation.
5. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 5,000 ng.
(b) 500 g.
(c) 1,000 ng.
(d) 100 g.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
2. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
3. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
4. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
5. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)