|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Burning flesh.
(b) Citric acid.
(d) Gun powder.
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 1,000 ng.
(b) 5,000 ng.
(c) 500 g.
(d) 100 g.
3. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
(a) 15 of them.
(b) 4 of them.
(c) Half of them.
(d) All of them.
4. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 36 hours.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
5. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
(a) A Catholic priest.
(b) A Cardinal.
(c) A Presbyterian minister.
(d) A Methodist preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
2. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
3. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
4. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
5. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)