|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) Spare my daughter.
(b) Science will prevail.
(c) There is no password.
(d) The secret will die with me.
2. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
(a) A picture of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.
(b) A picture of the canister of anitmatter.
(c) The faxed picture of Vetra's dead body.
(d) A hug.
3. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
4. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His eye.
(b) His personnel badge.
(c) His admittance card to the facility.
(d) His finger.
5. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
(b) No one.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
3. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
4. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
5. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)