|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 36 hours.
3. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
4. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They were closest to the Pope in life.
(b) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
(c) They have traveled the farthest.
(d) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
5. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
(a) A fine white dust.
(c) A black powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
2. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
3. What is antimatter?
4. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
5. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)