|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria find on the floor outside the upper lab?
(a) A gram of antimatter.
(b) A bloody footprint.
(c) Her father's ID badge.
(d) An eyeball.
2. How much antimatter can one canister hold?
(a) 1,000 ng.
(b) 100 g.
(c) 5,000 ng.
(d) 500 g.
3. What is antimatter?
(a) A powerful energy source.
(b) A very dense form of matter.
(c) A poisonous material.
(d) The opposite of matter.
4. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She does not look very upset about losing her father.
(c) She looks very intelligent.
(d) She has been crying.
5. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(b) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(c) When he read a book about them.
(d) When he saw a documentary about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
2. What is Kohler's job title?
3. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
4. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
5. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)