|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Kohler not called the police about Vetra's murder when he shows Langdon the body?
(a) He wants Vetra's daughter to check their shared lab.
(b) He is not ready to say goodbye.
(c) He still has hope that Vetra can be revived.
(d) He wants Langdon to examine the body first.
2. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(a) Phone call.
(b) Coded message.
3. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
4. What is Kohler's job title?
(b) General practitioner.
(c) Anti-matter specialist.
(d) Particle physicist.
5. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
2. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
3. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
4. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
5. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)