|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(b) Genghis Khan.
2. What number security camera has been misplaced by the person on the walkie-talkie shortly after Langdon meets Vittoria?
3. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
(a) The Templar Knights.
(b) The Freemasons.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Catholics.
4. What did Vittoria and her father talk about the first time they met at the orphanage?
(a) Science and religion.
(b) God and Jesus.
(c) Clouds and earth.
(d) Rain and gravity.
5. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A combination lock.
(b) A key pad.
(c) A retina scanner.
(d) A fingerprint scanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
2. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
3. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
4. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
5. What does Kohler say all questions once were as he shows Langdon around his facility?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)