|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
2. What is the name of the machine that Langdon sees three people floating around in?
(a) The free fall tube.
(b) The tube of friction.
(c) The Anti-Gravity tube.
(d) The air accelerator tube.
3. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(b) Burning flesh.
(c) Gun powder.
(d) Citric acid.
4. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An unknown scientist.
(b) Genghis Khan.
(c) An anonymous artist.
(d) Leonardo Da Vinci.
5. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Avoids confrontation.
(b) Hangs up.
(c) Refuses to see him.
(d) Agrees to meet him the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
2. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
3. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
4. Where does Robert Langdon work?
5. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)