|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
(a) A Catholic monk.
(b) An atheist scientist.
(c) A member of the Nicean Council.
(d) A celibate priest.
2. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
3. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) The secret will die with me.
(b) There is no password.
(c) Spare my daughter.
(d) Science will prevail.
4. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) Genghis Khan.
(b) An unknown scientist.
(c) Leonardo Da Vinci.
(d) An anonymous artist.
5. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Langdon work?
2. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
3. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
4. What does Langdon first notice about Vittoria when he meets her for the first time?
5. What is Kohler's job title?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)