|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent does the person have who calls the Camerlengo while Langdon is in his office?
(b) Middle Eastern.
2. Who was the Illuminati created by?
(a) An unknown scientist.
(b) An anonymous artist.
(c) Leonardo Da Vinci.
(d) Genghis Khan.
3. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
(b) A misunderstanding.
4. How long does it take Robert to reach Switzerland?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
5. How many Altars of Science are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Vittoria when she was adopted?
2. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
3. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
4. Who helped the Hassassin to carry out his task?
5. What is Kohler's job title?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)