|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
(a) A gun.
(b) A Illuminati symbol.
(c) Olivetti's body.
(d) The third cardinal.
2. Who performed the ritual to confirm the Pope's death?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) Chief Mortarti.
(c) The High Cardinal.
(d) The Camerlengo.
3. What does Olivetti tell the Camerlengo they should do to buy time after the phone call from the Hassassin?
(a) Pray for help.
(b) Hold the Conclave as scheduled.
(c) Seal the Vatican.
(d) Call the police.
4. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(b) When he read a book about them.
(c) When he saw a documentary about them.
(d) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
5. What is the fire at the burning church put out with?
(a) Halon gas.
(d) Extinguisher powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the first cardinal killed by the Hassassin?
2. What is the only reason Langdon can think of for the Illuminati to want the antimatter?
3. What does the man who calls Glick on his cell phone tell him when he reaches the Vatican City?
4. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
5. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)