|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 111-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The historical artifacts housed there.
(b) The many people there.
(c) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
(d) The art collection at the site.
2. Who took the Camerlengo in after his mother was killed?
(a) An orphanage of nuns.
(b) A cardinal.
(c) An Illuminati general.
(d) A kind bishop.
3. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is valuable.
(c) It is rare.
(d) It is expensive to create.
4. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
(a) The energy source of the future.
(b) A bridge between science and religion.
(c) A healing element.
(d) A source of peace products.
5. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His knee.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His foot.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left of the antimatter after going through the annihilation tank?
2. What legendary emblem has no academic man ever seen until Vetra's death?
3. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
4. What does Vittoria find at the back of the burning church?
5. What does Langdon hear shortly after the bells chime at St. Peter's Square?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)