|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been taken from Vetra's body when he was killed?
(a) His personnel badge.
(b) His finger.
(c) His eye.
(d) His admittance card to the facility.
2. What is the name of the institution that Kohler works for?
3. What does Kohler tell Langdon has answered most of man's questions in the recent years?
4. What was the deadly army of the ancient brotherhood called?
(c) Genghis Khan.
5. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
(a) The Illuminati are peace-loving people.
(b) The Illuminati would not risk being discovered.
(c) The Illuminati highly regard scientists.
(d) The Illuminati died out over a century ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vittoria's orphanage?
2. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
3. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
4. What could 5 ng of antimatter do if put in the wrong hands?
5. Why does Vittoria think the antimatter should be licensed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)