|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vittoria feel so guilty when she sees that the large specimen of antimatter is gone?
(a) She convinced her father to make the larger specimen.
(b) She knows this is why her father was killed.
(c) She left the door unprotected.
(d) She suggested the retina scan.
2. What did Vetra create in one of his experiments to prove Genesis?
(a) Something from nothing.
(b) Ultra-dense matter.
(d) An energy source.
3. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
4. Where was Vittoria when she heard of her father's death?
(b) The Baltic Sea.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The Balearic Islands.
5. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Langdon highly doubt that the Illuminati are really behind Vetra's murder?
2. What does Vittoria hope that antimatter will be?
3. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
4. What job did Vetra have before he became a scientist?
5. How long does the Hassassin wait in the stone tunnel before entering the door that was opened for him after he steals the anti-matter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)