|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposed the Big Bang Theory?
(a) A member of the Nicean Council.
(b) An atheist scientist.
(c) A celibate priest.
(d) A Catholic monk.
2. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(a) Opus Dei.
(d) Priori of Scion.
3. What does Kohler send for Langdon after he agrees to meet with Kohler?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A train ticket.
(c) A plane.
(d) A cab.
4. What guards the lock to Vetra's lab?
(a) A combination lock.
(b) A key pad.
(c) A fingerprint scanner.
(d) A retina scanner.
5. Where did Vetra first go to study physics?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) The University of Geneva.
(d) The Venetian Council of Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
2. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
3. Who sheltered the Illuminati when they fled Rome?
4. What does Vittoria find missing from her lab?
5. How long will a battery on a canister of antimatter last for before needing a charge?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)