|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
(a) Continuing this search.
(b) Avenging her father's death.
(c) Being with Langdon.
(d) Destroying the antimatter.
2. Where is the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Pantheon.
(b) The Bridge of Angels.
(c) The Castle of the Angel.
(d) The Sistine Chapel.
3. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
(a) The Lord's secret.
(b) A demon's hole.
(c) A keyhole.
(d) A safe passage of angels.
4. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
(b) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
(c) They have traveled the farthest.
(d) They were closest to the Pope in life.
5. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) The reason for his actions.
(b) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
(c) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(d) The placement of the canister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
2. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
3. What was used to tie the dead man's arms to the stake at the first Altar of Science?
4. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
5. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)