|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Langdon have to find the canister of antimatter when he reaches the Vatican?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) The placement of the canister.
(b) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(c) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
(d) The reason for his actions.
3. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
(a) The art collection at the site.
(b) The many people there.
(c) The historical artifacts housed there.
(d) The sacred manuscripts kept there.
4. What does Langdon give the Camerlengo when he first enters his office?
(a) A picture of the canister of anitmatter.
(b) The faxed picture of Vetra's dead body.
(c) A picture of an atomic bomb mushroom cloud.
(d) A hug.
5. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His hand.
(c) His knee.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
2. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
3. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
4. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
5. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)