|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time will the battery on the canister of antimatter run out?
(a) 10:00 am.
(d) 8:00 pm.
2. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
(a) The Hassassin.
(b) A clue in the Galileo book.
(c) A bronze dove.
(d) A sculpture at the fourth Altar of Science.
3. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(b) He is in a hurry.
(c) He pretended to die.
(d) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
4. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
(a) The reason for his actions.
(b) The placement of the canister.
(c) Vittoria's whereabouts.
(d) The site of the fourth Altar of Science.
5. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Pope's personal quarters.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) St. Peter's Basilica.
(d) The Roman Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the symbol burned on the first dead Cardinal's chest?
2. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
3. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
4. How many cardinals are missing when the Conclave is supposed to begin?
5. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)