|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
(a) It never closes.
(b) It is run by a blind priest.
(c) It has 12 different doors all loosely guarded.
(d) It was under renovation.
2. Where is the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) St. Peter's Square.
(b) The Sistine Chapel.
(c) The Piazza Navona.
(d) St. Paul's Basilica.
3. What did the santi Langdon was supposed to find at the first Altar of Science do during his lifetime?
(a) He built tombs.
(b) He was an architect.
(c) He was a physicist.
(d) He was a sculptor.
4. Why does the Hassassin leave Langdon in the pool while he is still alive?
(a) He knows Langdon has been weakened.
(b) He does not want to take a life he was not ordered to take.
(c) He pretended to die.
(d) He is in a hurry.
5. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
(a) A red station wagon.
(b) A black van.
(c) A blue sedan.
(d) A white pick-up truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the small entrance to the first Altar of Science called?
2. While on the quest for the antimatter, what is the only thing that feels "right" to Vittoria?
3. Where is the Church of Illumination?
4. How is the Cardinal at the fourth Alter of Science killed?
5. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)