|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before the book begins did the Pope die?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 15 days.
2. What sets the missing cardinals apart from the others?
(a) They are the ones who are to run the meeting.
(b) They are the ones most likely to be elected as the new Pope.
(c) They have traveled the farthest.
(d) They were closest to the Pope in life.
3. What vehicle does the Hassassin drive?
(a) A red station wagon.
(b) A black van.
(c) A blue sedan.
(d) A white pick-up truck.
4. What is the only way that the doors of the Sistine Chapel can be opened after they are sealed for the conclave?
(a) When the cardinals need a rest.
(b) By the election of the new pope.
(c) Meal time.
(d) At the request from the majority ofthe cardinals.
5. When did Langdon become interested in the Illuminati?
(a) When he learned his ancestors were members of it.
(b) When he saw a documentary about them.
(c) When he found out their symbols were on the dollar bill.
(d) When he read a book about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be Langdon's chief concern about the position of the antimatter?
2. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
3. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
4. What information does Langdon want from the Hassassin before he kills him?
5. Where does Langdon shoot the Hassassin after the fourth Cardinal is killed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)