|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Vittoria and Langdon where the first Altar of Science is when they realize they are in the wrong place?
(a) The guide of the Pantheon.
(b) The Hassassin.
(d) The Camerlengo.
2. What is the brand on the Cardinal killed at the fourth Altar of Science?
3. What does Langdon feel when he enters the Pantheon?
(a) An electric sensation.
(b) A wave of heat.
(c) A chill.
(d) A wave of nausea.
4. Where is the Conclave supposed to take place when Langdon reaches the Vatican?
(a) The Sistine Chapel.
(b) The Pope's personal quarters.
(c) The Roman Temple.
(d) St. Peter's Basilica.
5. How does Langdon get past the outer wall of the fourth Altar of Science?
(a) He climbs.
(b) He picks the lock on a gate.
(c) He finds an open door.
(d) A media truck extension helps him over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the church with the first Altar of Science made it easier for the Hassassin to get in?
2. What is Langdon's response when Vittoria asks him if he believes in God?
3. What points Langdon in the direction of the Church of Illumination?
4. When did the BBC run articles with warnings of the growing power of the Illuminati?
5. How many of the Catholic cardinals are in the Vatican City due to the Pope's death?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)