Prologue and Chapters 1-10
1. What is the ancient brotherhood in this book called?
(b) Priori of Scion.
(d) Opus Dei.
2. What is Robert Langdon's job title?
3. Where does Robert Langdon work?
(a) The Louvre.
4. What does Vetra smell at the beginning of the book?
(a) Gun powder.
(b) Burning flesh.
(c) Citric acid.
5. What does Vetra cry out to his murderer before he dies?
(a) Science will prevail.
(b) Spare my daughter.
(c) There is no password.
(d) The secret will die with me.
6. What is Kohler's job title?
(a) Particle physicist.
(b) Anti-matter specialist.
(d) General practitioner.
7. What does Robert Langdon do when Kohler contacts him?
(a) Refuses to see him.
(b) Agrees to meet him the next day.
(c) Avoids confrontation.
(d) Hangs up.
8. How does Kohler first contact Langdon?
(b) Coded message.
(c) Phone call.
9. What was burned in the man's chest in the picture sent to Robert Langdon by fax?
(a) Priori of Scion.
(c) Opus Dei.
This section contains 4,652 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)