|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Penryn describe the white-suited angel whom she’s trying to get to the bathroom as having in Chapter 31?
2. Who is the waiter that brings Raffe’s room service in Chapter 32?
3. What happened to the angels stationed on Earth that married human women and had hybrid children, according to Raffe in Chapter 25?
(a) They were condemned to the Pit until Judgment Day.
(b) They were promoted to God’s Messengers.
(c) They were banished to live on Earth forever.
(d) They were banished to Mount Olympus.
4. What kind of uniform does the Tweedle brother bring to Penryn to wear in Chapter 34?
(a) A police uniform.
(b) An angel uniform.
(c) A soldier's uniform.
(d) A servant uniform.
5. By what name does Raffe address the albino angel in the bathroom in Chapter 31?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old do the girls appear to be that Raffe and Penryn encounter hanging from the tree in Chapter 24?
2. In Chapter 23, Penryn dreams about fighting with the woman at the camp. What comes pouring down on her and the fighting woman in the dream?
3. Raffe tells Penryn in Chapter 25 that a group of angels called what “were stationed on Earth to observe the humans”?
4. The Tweedle brother tells Penryn as she enters the aerie’s underground garage that she needs to get out of there in how much time in Chapter 35?
5. How many men appear and surround Penryn and the Tweedle brother as they are trying to get into the aerie’s parking garage in Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the setting of the financial district described in Chapter 27?
2. Who attacks Penryn in Chapter 38? How does Penryn react?
3. What gory scene do Raffe and Penryn encounter in Chapter 24? How does Penryn react?
4. How is the setting of the interior of the aerie described in Chapter 28? What do Penryn and Raffe do upon entering?
5. What does Paige do to the angel that attacks Penryn in Chapter 39?
6. Where does the Tweedle brother take Penryn in Chapter 34?
7. How does Penryn communicate with the Tweedle brother in Chapter 34? What does she learn from him?
8. How is the reunion of Penryn’s family described in Chapter 40?
9. Why does Raffe solicit Josiah’s help in Chapter 31? How does Josiah respond?
10. What angel does Raffe watch in Chapter 29? What does he ask Penryn do to?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)