|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are described on the edges of the demon wings that have been attached to Raffe in Chapter 44?
2. What kind of uniform does the Tweedle brother bring to Penryn to wear in Chapter 34?
(a) A soldier's uniform.
(b) A police uniform.
(c) An angel uniform.
(d) A servant uniform.
3. What color eyes does Penryn describe the white-suited angel whom she’s trying to get to the bathroom as having in Chapter 31?
4. Penryn says in Chapter 25 that what highway is a main artery into San Francisco, and the location where Penryn first hears a working truck in the novel?
(a) Highway 66.
(b) Highway 78.
(c) Highway 45.
(d) Highway 280.
5. When Uriel enters in Chapter 43, he tells Beliel, “I told you not to touch him. If he dies now,” what will happen?
(a) "His men will turn him into a martyr."
(b) "He will be reincarnated as a demigod."
(c) "He will lose all of his power."
(d) "He will be useless in the battle."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 46, Penryn says, “The pain is fading. It's starting to feel more like I was hit with an economy car running a stop sign as opposed to” what?
2. In the opening of Chapter 46, the narrator says that the sky glows with a blend of what colors?
3. How many men follow in pursuit of the dogs after Raffe has put Penryn in the tree and disappeared down the hill in Chapter 14?
4. Who places Penryn’s head on her lap inside the truck bed in Chapter 45?
5. What happened to the angels stationed on Earth that married human women and had hybrid children, according to Raffe in Chapter 25?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)