|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men wearing that follow the dogs in Chapter 14?
(a) Green uniforms.
(b) Camouflage uniforms.
(c) White uniforms.
(d) Black uniforms.
2. In Chapter 45, Penryn says after the explosion of the aerie, “We have declared war on any being that dares to think they can” what?
(a) "Kill us quietly."
(b) "Stand in the way of justice."
(c) "Take us from our God."
(d) "Wipe out without a fight."
3. What second item does Penryn order from the Tweedle brother in order to have him return to the hotel room in Chapter 34?
(a) A slice of pie.
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) A bag of potato chips.
(d) A plate of spaghetti.
4. What color is Penryn’s hair described as in Chapter 15?
(b) Dark brown.
(c) Light brown.
5. Penryn says of the women and angels in the club in Chapter 31, “The angels seem more interested in socializing with one another than with the women. Despite their best efforts, the women are being treated like” what?
(a) "Sisters and mothers."
(b) "Fashion accessories to the angels' costumes."
(c) "Money used to barter for favors."
(d) "Golf caddies to rich aristocrats."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Penryn and Raffe arrive by the club in Chapter 27, she wishes she could put her boots in the tiny clutch she has, but says there’s only room for what?
2. In Chapter 16, Penryn narrates, “I've been casually trying to collect information on the angels just in case it might come in handy. The hope of an organized resistance, though, went up in smoke along with” what cities?
3. What kind of knives is Penryn hiding in her boots and her sister’s wheelchair pockets in Chapter 1?
4. How old is Penryn’s sister Paige?
5. Of her mother’s chanting over her paralyzed body in Chapter 47, Penryn states, “Leave it to Mom to be simultaneously” what?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)