|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penryn grab from a table and hurl at the angel in the science lab, cutting him on the neck, in Chapter 38?
(a) A scappel.
(b) A dagger.
(c) An angel sword.
(d) A butcher knife.
2. In Chapter 26, Penryn describes the “end of the world when a box of crackers is worth more than” what?
(a) "A Mercedes."
(b) "A BMW."
(c) "A mansion."
(d) "A Cadillac."
3. When Uriel enters in Chapter 43, he tells Beliel, “I told you not to touch him. If he dies now,” what will happen?
(a) "He will be useless in the battle."
(b) "He will be reincarnated as a demigod."
(c) "His men will turn him into a martyr."
(d) "He will lose all of his power."
4. How is the aerie blown up in Chapter 45?
(a) A truck filled with explosives drives into it.
(b) A lightening bolt hits it.
(c) A tank hits the electricity well.
(d) A plane filled with explosives flies into it.
5. What kind of music is said to be filling the room when Penryn walks through the brass doors in the opening of Chapter 29?
(a) Guitar rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the evil angel that has had his wings traded with Raffe’s in Chapter 41?
2. Penryn says in Chapter 24, “As we head out of the house, I wonder how my mother is doing. A part of me worries about her, a part of me is glad to be free of her, and all of me feels guilty for” what?
3. What drink does Penryn take from the waiter who steps between her and the Politician angel in Chapter 30?
4. Penryn says in Chapter 1 that her favorite boots used to be her favorites because she once got a compliment from whom about the look of the leather strips on the sides?
5. In Chapter 14, Penryn says of Raffe, “As the old joke goes, he doesn’t need to outrun the bear, he just needs to” what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)