|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penryn tells her mother when they leave the condo in Chapter 1 to keep running down El Camino until she reaches what street?
(a) Sacramento Blvd.
(b) Winter St.
(c) Page Mill.
(d) Jefferson Ave.
2. After Penryn takes a drink from the waiter and is hidden from the Politician angel in Chapter 30, she becomes aware that what is likely to take place soon?
(a) The resistance soldiers are going to surrender.
(b) The resistance soldiers are going to bomb the aerie.
(c) God is going to descend to Earth.
(d) The angels are going to attack.
3. The photographs in the CEO’s office where Penryn has put the wounded angel are described as black and white pictures of what setting in Chapter 6?
(a) Yellowstone National Park.
(b) Yosemite National Park.
(c) Crater Lake National Park.
(d) Denali National Park.
4. What color hair is the wounded angel described as having in Chapter 6?
5. Raffe tells Penryn in Chapter 25 that a group of angels called what “were stationed on Earth to observe the humans”?
(a) The Troubadours.
(b) The Watchers.
(c) The Toothsayers.
(d) The Spindles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penryn say in Chapter 11 is “a pointless and sometimes dangerous exercise”?
2. Where does Penryn put the angel’s sword when she takes him from the scene of his attack and runs off into the night in Chapter 5?
3. The main artery of town in Chapter 2 is described as “El Camino Real” which is translated into English as what, according to Penryn’s Spanish teacher?
4. By what name does Raffe address the albino angel in the bathroom in Chapter 31?
5. In Chapter 26, Penryn describes the “end of the world when a box of crackers is worth more than” what?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)