|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The steak knives that Penryn takes from the house with her in Chapter 24 are described as “high-quality, all-metal” knives from where?
2. How do Penryn and the Tweedle brother communicate in Chapter 34?
(a) By whispering.
(b) By hand signals.
(c) By writing messages.
(d) By telephone.
3. The angel’s sword that Penryn spies by the car where she hides in Chapter 3 is described as having a blade that is how long?
(a) 4 feet long.
(b) 1 foot long.
(c) 3 feet long.
(d) 2 feet long.
4. What is the only food that Penryn and Raffe are able to find in the house before leaving in Chapter 11?
(a) Dog food.
(b) Cat food.
(c) Rabbit food.
(d) Hamster food.
5. Penryn says in Chapter 22 that her former neighbor used to keep what displayed on his mantel?
(a) A deer hoof.
(b) A skull from a baboon.
(c) A set of piranha teeth.
(d) A skeleton of a hamster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Penryn’s sister Paige?
2. Tweedledee and Tweedledum solicit Penryn to engage in a fight with what woman at the camp in Chapter 19?
3. As Penryn inwardly negotiates her options in Chapter 17, she realizes that if Raffe “tells the other angels and they kill off the movement, I'll be the” what “of my kind”?
4. Penryn says in Chapter 33 that her mother’s belief in the devil is what?
5. When did the Great Earthquake hit San Francisco and cause massive devastation from the fires that broke out as a result?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)