|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall does Penryn say she is in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of the man who suggests Penryn and Raffe pitch in to help at the camp in Chapter 18?
(a) Jim Boden.
(b) Jacob Richmond.
(c) Peter Smith.
(d) Andrew Taylor.
3. Who explains that most of the dogs at the camp are former pets in Chapter 18?
4. When the angel with the snowy wings rolls off the crushed car in Chapter 3, Penryn says that his athletic grace reminds her of what animal she once saw on TV?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A gizelle.
(c) A puma.
(d) A snake.
5. The photographs in the CEO’s office where Penryn has put the wounded angel are described as black and white pictures of what setting in Chapter 6?
(a) Crater Lake National Park.
(b) Denali National Park.
(c) Yellowstone National Park.
(d) Yosemite National Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Penryn says was their neighbor until a week ago in Chapter 5?
2. What color are Laylah’s eyes described as in Chapter 32?
3. What does Penryn describe as being in the foyer and a deterrent for others to enter the office building she’s hiding in with the wounded angel in Chapter 6?
4. Obadiah tells Raffe and Penryn that they can call him what in Chapter 16?
5. What creatures does Penryn dream of attacking her and her sister in Chapter 23?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)