|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the angel with the snowy wings rolls off the crushed car in Chapter 3, Penryn says that his athletic grace reminds her of what animal she once saw on TV?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A gizelle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A puma.
2. What sound does Penryn hear that informs her the dogs have caught up with Raffe in Chapter 14?
(a) The sound of the dogs tearing him apart.
(b) Raffe screaming for help.
(c) A dog yelping in pain.
(d) The sound of a shotgun.
3. What weapon does Penryn bring with her when she leaves the hotel room with the Tweedle brother in Chapter 34?
(a) A straight razor.
(b) Raffe’s sword.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) A revolver.
4. What area of San Francisco does Raffe tell Penryn to drive to in Chapter 26?
(a) The financial district.
(b) Buena Vista.
(d) The museum district.
5. What does Penryn use to break open the glass feeding tubes with the human victims and the creatures in them in Chapter 40?
(a) A wine bottle.
(b) A chair.
(c) A filing cabinet.
(d) Raffe’s sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Obi tell Penryn and Raffe his men intend to do with the cannibals once they catch them in Chapter 16?
2. What kind of pants does Raffe change into in Chapter 24?
3. Penryn says in Chapter 24, “As we head out of the house, I wonder how my mother is doing. A part of me worries about her, a part of me is glad to be free of her, and all of me feels guilty for” what?
4. What does Penryn do with the angel’s sword when she picks it up in Chapter 4?
5. What duty at the camp is Penryn given in Chapter 18?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)