|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jezile buy with the money she earns?
(a) Sharp cheese.
(b) Powered milk.
(c) Fresh bread.
(d) Sweet tea.
2. Why does the clerk initially refuse to let Jezile visit her husband?
(a) Because she has no children.
(b) Because she is a political activist.
(c) Because she does not have a pass.
(d) Because she is not married.
3. What happens to S'naye when Ndondo and Jezile leave?
(a) She is robbed.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She is asaulted.
(d) She is kidnapped.
4. Why is the military called to the village?
(a) Because of a protest against taxation.
(b) Because Jezile called them.
(c) Because of the women's rights protests.
(d) Because of the house burnings.
5. How does Potgieter's wife treat Jezile when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jezile want a child?
2. Who is with Jezile when she gives birth to her second child?
3. Why is S'naye unable to sleep?
4. What does BAD stand for?
5. How does Jezile feel after her first child is born?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)