|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jezile stay while visiting her husband?
(a) In a cozy apartment.
(b) In a small house.
(c) In a lush hotel.
(d) In a small rented room.
2. What are the living conditions like in the city?
3. Who does Jezile visit before she leaves the city?
(a) Zenzile's husband.
(b) Siyalo's sister.
(c) Zenzile's sister.
(d) Siyalo's mother.
4. Why does Jezile feel great shame?
(a) Because she chooses her family over her politics.
(b) Because her husband leaves her for another woman.
(c) Because Zenzile has so many children and she has none.
(d) Because her mother moves away.
5. Where is Jezile encouraged to get a job?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) In Siyalo's friend's home.
(c) In Counselor Guma's garden.
(d) At the local bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Jezile share her experiences about the city riots with the women?
2. Why is Siyalo unable to provide for his family?
3. What is the name of Jezile's first child?
4. In Chaper 11, Jezile befriends ____.
5. Where is The Mountain Committee based?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)