|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women do to the passes they already have?
(a) They tear them apart.
(b) They burn them.
(c) They soak them in acid.
(d) They tuck them away.
2. How old is Zenzile when she goes into labor?
(a) Her early 20s.
(b) Her early 30s.
(c) Her teens.
(d) Her early 40s.
3. Jezile chops firewood for ____.
4. Why does Jezile write a letter to her husband?
(a) To tell him about Zenzile's new child.
(b) To tell him she is pregnant.
(c) To tell him about the protests in the village.
(d) To tell him she is coming to visit.
5. What happens to Siyalo's job?
(a) Siyalo is not employed.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is promoted.
(d) He is laid off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jezile?
2. Where does Jezile stay while visiting her husband?
3. Who does Jezile visit before she leaves the city?
4. Does Jezile share her experiences about the city riots with the women?
5. What is the name of Jezile's husband?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)