|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nosizwe speak?
(a) At the center in Durban.
(b) At the chief's hut.
(c) At the local doctor's office.
(d) At the women's prayer group.
2. Why does Jezile become angry with Zenzile's family?
(a) Because they do not listen to her.
(b) Because they did not help Zenzile in time.
(c) Because they took away Zenzile's children.
(d) Because they took all of Zenzile's money.
3. How does MaBiyela feel after the birth of her first grandchild?
4. Why does Nosizwe lecture Jezile?
(a) Because of Jezile's decision to have a child.
(b) Because of Jezile's decision to get a pass.
(c) Because of Zenzile's multiple pregnancies.
(d) Because of Siyalo's job.
5. Who is Jezile?
(a) The protagonist of the story.
(b) A side character in the story.
(c) No character is named Jezile.
(d) The antagonist of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women decide to do when they learn of the passes they are to receive?
2. Who is Zenzile?
3. What is the name of Jezile's husband?
4. Why do officials of BAD visit?
5. How many cows is each family allowed to have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)