|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Zenzile have when she goes into labor?
2. What does Jezile present the doctor with?
(a) A forged note.
(b) A crisp hundred dollar bill.
(c) A bottle of pills.
(d) A pass.
3. Why does Jezile have to choose between family and politics?
(a) Because she has to get a pass to see Siyalo.
(b) Because she can either have a child or protest.
(c) Because she has to work or meet with her women's group.
(d) Because she only has time for one activity.
4. What do BAD officials believe is responsible for their ruined land?
5. What happens to Zenzile's unborn child?
(a) It is born healthy.
(b) It is born stillborn.
(c) It is never born.
(d) Zenzile has no unborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the pass Jezile got for her trip to visit Siyalo?
2. Is Nosizwe an activist?
3. What is Nosizwe's profession?
4. How long has Jezile been married?
5. How early does Zenzile go into labor?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)