|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does BAD stand for?
(a) Banding Albrite Dorington.
(b) Basic Affairs Department.
(c) Bantu Affairs Department.
(d) Boring Afflicting Danger.
2. What is wrong with Zenzile?
(a) She has been hurt by her past pregnancies.
(b) She does not have enough money to feed her children.
(c) She has miscarried all of her children.
(d) She has been beaten by her husband.
3. What is the name of the city in which Siyalo works?
4. What happens when Jezile returns home?
(a) She is met with fanfare.
(b) She never returns home.
(c) She is met with distain.
(d) She is met with boredom.
5. What kind of personality does Mabiyela have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jezile chops firewood for ____.
2. Who is MaBiyela?
3. What is the name of Jezile's husband?
4. How much time passes between Chapters 4 and 5?
5. Where is Zenzile's husband when Zenzile goes into labor?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)