|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do officials of BAD visit?
(a) To fine the men.
(b) To enforce new rules.
(c) To speak with the community.
(d) To steal women and children.
2. What does BAD stand for?
(a) Banding Albrite Dorington.
(b) Boring Afflicting Danger.
(c) Bantu Affairs Department.
(d) Basic Affairs Department.
3. What is the name of Jezile's husband?
(a) Mr. Pienaar.
4. Who does Jezile visit before she leaves the city?
(a) Siyalo's mother.
(b) Zenzile's husband.
(c) Siyalo's sister.
(d) Zenzile's sister.
5. Jezile chops firewood for ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zenzile?
2. What do the women decide to do when they learn of the passes they are to receive?
3. Why does MaBiyela disapprove of Jezile?
4. Who is Jezile?
5. What kind of personality does Jezile have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)