|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jezile last have relations with Siyalo?
(a) The day after Siyalo lost his job.
(b) The day before Zenzile gave birth.
(c) The night before her arrest.
(d) The night before her first child's birth.
2. How does Jezile feel after her first child is born?
3. When can Siyalo come back into the city?
(a) In a week.
(b) In five years.
(c) In 10 years.
4. Who finds a lawyer at Jezile and MaBiyela's request?
(b) Counselor Duma.
5. Why is Siyalo unable to provide for his family?
(a) Because he is unemployed.
(b) Because he is cheap.
(c) Because he does not care.
(d) Because he is too busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jezile give Zenzile in Chapter 4?
2. Why does MaBiyela disapprove of Jezile?
3. Why does Jezile write a letter to her husband?
4. Why does the clerk initially refuse to let Jezile visit her husband?
5. Why is Jezile shocked when she returns home?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)