|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jezile's financial state at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) She is poor.
(b) She is comfortable.
(c) She is rich.
(d) Jezile's financial state does not change.
2. Who owns the cow that eventually feeds S'naye?
3. What time of day does Zenzile go into labor?
(b) Zenzile never goes into labor.
4. Does Jezile share her experiences about the city riots with the women?
(a) There were no riots.
(c) A little.
5. What happens to the women at the protest?
(a) They are robbed.
(b) They are raped.
(c) They are beaten.
(d) They are arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Zenzile?
2. How much money is left after Jezile purchases the needed goods for her children?
3. Where is Jezile encouraged to get a job?
4. Which character suffers the most while in prison?
5. Who is Ndondo?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)