|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jezile act as a peacekeeper while in prison?
(a) Because she knows it would make Siyalo proud.
(b) Because the country and city women often fight.
(c) Because the guards are rude and unkind.
(d) Because she has nothing better to do.
2. How early does Zenzile go into labor?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Five days.
3. Does Jezile realize the circumstances she left S'naye in when she was sent to prison?
(b) Jezile never goes to prison.
(c) It is never clear.
4. Why is S'naye unable to sleep?
(a) Because she is hungry.
(b) Because Jezile is away.
(c) Because Siyalo is too loud.
(d) Because she is never tired.
5. How much money is left after Jezile purchases the needed goods for her children?
(a) A fair amount.
(c) Almost none.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the military do to the women of the village?
2. In Chaper 11, Jezile befriends ____.
3. What happens after Nosizwe is separated from the other women?
4. How do the women of The Mountain Committee contribute?
5. What finally happens to Counselor Duma and his wife?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)