1. Who is Jezile?
(a) No character is named Jezile.
(b) The antagonist of the story.
(c) A side character in the story.
(d) The protagonist of the story.
2. Which continent does Jezile live on?
(c) South America.
3. Who is MaBiyela?
(a) Jezile's sister.
(b) Jezile's aunt.
(c) Jezile's sister-in-law.
(d) Jezile's mother-in-law.
4. Why does MaBiyela disapprove of Jezile?
(a) Because Jezile has not yet gotten pregnant.
(b) Because Jezile is an unkind woman.
(c) Because Jezile cheats on her husband.
(d) Because Jezile makes too much money.
5. What kind of personality does Jezile have?
6. What kind of personality does Mabiyela have?
7. How long has Jezile been married?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten years.
8. How often does Jezile see her husband?
(a) Nine months of a year.
(b) Six months of a year.
(c) Three times a year.
(d) Once a year.
9. Who is Zenzile?
(a) Jezile's enemy.
(b) Jezile's sister.
(c) Jezile's friend.
(d) Jezile's cousin.
This section contains 3,691 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)