|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Night the Lights Went Out".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man from that Ramon's girlfriend is supposedly cheating on him with in "Out"?
2. What has are the repercussions for the protagonist for having hit a boy in "It's That It Hurts"?
(a) He is grounded.
(b) He is expelled from school.
(c) He is spanked at school.
(d) He is suspended from school.
3. How old was the protagonist's father when he began helping his father plant corn in "And the Earth Did Not Devour Him"?
4. Where do the Garcia children stay while their parents work in the fields in "The Little Burnt Victims"?
(a) At home.
(b) At their aunt's home.
(c) At school.
(d) At the nursery.
5. What does the protagonist's friend say happens to most people who try to summon the devil in "A Silvery Night"?
(a) They die.
(b) They are abducted.
(c) They go insane.
(d) They lose their souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the ages of the Garcias' children in "The Little Burnt Victims"?
2. What is the name of Ramon's girlfriend in "Out"?
3. What does the woman imply the dump man likes to keep in "It's That It Hurts"?
4. Where have the protagonist's aunt and uncle been sent in "And the Earth Did Not Devour Him"?
5. Where does the narrator say he was placed in the classroom in "It's That It Hurts"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)