|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Night the Lights Went Out".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose son was pierced by a bullet in "A Prayer"?
(a) Dona Andrea's son.
(b) Dona Virginia's son.
(c) Dona Bone's son.
(d) Dona Maria's son.
2. What color shoes does the man from San Antonio wear in "Out"?
3. The mother claims her son wears a medallion of what saint in "A Prayer"?
(a) The Virgen de Jalisco.
(b) The Virgen de San Juan del Valle.
(c) The Virgen de Zapopan.
(d) The Virgen dela Leche.
4. Where has the narrator just been in a fight at the school in "It's That It Hurts"?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In a classroom.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the restroom.
5. For how long does the narrator say he had to live with Don Laito and Dona Bone until school ended in "Hand in His Pocket"?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe the teacher using to check for lice in "It's That It Hurts"?
2. What does the narrator say Don Laito and Dona Bone were in "Hand in His Pocket"?
3. What is the water tank that the migrants take water from intended for in "The Children Couldn't Wait"?
4. How does the boss attempt suicide in "The Children Couldn't Wait"?
5. The narrator's father says that who has to be on their toes in "Why Do Y'all Go to School So Much?"
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)