Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Koi-ehm-toya's great-great-grandson see Tsoai?
2. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
3. What tracks did those who came later to the plains find?
4. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
5. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
Essay Topic 1
Grey's dialogues with Billy the Kid seem very different from her conversations in real life. Using examples, compare and contrast the Grey of her outlaw fantasies with the real girl. What do these differences tell you about her?
Essay Topic 2
Consider this story from another character's point of view. Briefly write a narrative including the main facts in this story from the point of view of Jason, Dr. Merriman, or Lola Bourne.
Essay Topic 3
Both Set and Grey come from more than one ancestral background. Discuss the similarities and differences between the families of each. Use direct quotations and examples from the story to support each point.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)