Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Koi-ehm-toya's great-great-grandson see Tsoai?
2. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
3. What tracks did those who came later to the plains find?
4. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
5. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
Essay Topic 1
Both Set and Grey come from more than one ancestral background. Discuss the similarities and differences between the families of each. Use direct quotations and examples from the story to support each point.
Essay Topic 2
In her childhood, Grey sees a Kiowa doll that she feels represents an important part of herself. Later, she sees a Navajo doll that seems to represent another aspect of herself. What does the Kiowa doll represent to Grey? What does the Navajo doll represent? Compare and contrast the different aspects of Kiowa and Navajo culture in Grey's life.
Essay Topic 3
The book begins with a section called "Planes," then a section called "Lines," then "Shapes," and ultimately, "Shadows." What do you think this geometrical view of the world represents? Use quotations from the story to support your point of view.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)