Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Koi-ehm-toya's great-great-grandson see Tsoai?
2. Why does Billy the Kid feel unable to talk to Sitting Bear?
3. What tracks did those who came later to the plains find?
4. What did Set look for in the garden when he was a child?
5. What increases the bond between Set and Grey?
The book begins with a section called "Planes," then a section called "Lines," then "Shapes," and ultimately, "Shadows." What do you think this geometrical view of the world represents? Use quotations from the story to support your point of view.
Analyze the differences in communication styles between Native Americans as viewed in this story and members of the mainstream culture. Find examples in the story to demonstrate cultural differences in communication.
How does the girl Grey view the power of her sexuality? How does the woman Grey change? In your essay, analyze Grey's changing attitude toward sex.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)